"Dear Jimin," I said sarcastically. "In case you were wondering, I am doing just great. Thanks for asking, by the way. Oh, wait. You didn't, because you've gone fucking MIA for days now!"

"Yeah!" Quinn cheered and out of the corner of my eye I saw her typing down vigorously. Autocorrect had underlined every single word as a typo, but she just carried on.

"After I had bared my soul in front of you," I stood up and started walking around the room, getting into it. "That was your response, just ghosting me? Congrats on being the crappiest human being in the whole wide world!"

"Damn straight!" Quinn nodded quickly, her eyes glued to the screen as she typed. "Also, you have a small dick."

"No, don't type that!" I scowled. "It's not true."

"Okay. Also, your dick is too big."

"Not that either."

"Okay. Your dick is medium-sized."

"Stop talking about dicks."

"Okay. What else?"

What else?

"You think you're so great, don't you, Park Jimin?" I sneered, gesturing animatedly as I spoke. "With your suits, your watch, your- your car... you think you're better than me? You think you can treat me like shit?"

"And you suck in bed!" Quinn added.

"That's obviously not true!"

"Okay. You do not suck in bed, but you're not so great either."

"I mean... that's better?"

"Ahh, I hate this!" Quinn exclaimed, making me stop in my steps. "This is boring! I need to feel your fire, your hatred for this man through your words! He gaslit you into thinking you can trust him and then abandoned you! He needs to know this is wrong! Where is your rage, Di?!"

Dumbfounded, I stood still as I stared at her, chest heaving and eyes glistening from the liquor and the passion. Then I leaned down, grabbed the bottle of wine and chugged it down.

"That's more like it!" Quinn clapped her hands.

"Hey, Jimin!" I exclaimed with newfound fury, pointing my finger at an imaginary Jimin in front of me. "Excuse me for being so deluded to the point that I'd think you were a decent enough human being to at least call or text me after... after..."

"After you've put your penis in my vagina and I never heard of you since!" Quinn finished for me. "Also, who messed you up so badly that you'd fucking confess your love to someone and then disappear? Does this have to do with the fact that your mommy didn't love you enough when you were little?"

"Oh God." I covered my mouth with my hand. I had to admit, this felt good. I knew it was harsh and had nothing to do with the truth, but pouring out my frustration like this surely felt liberating.

"I wish I never sucked your dick," Quinn kept typing erratically. "Actually, may you never get your dick sucked as good as I sucked it..." she angrily pressed on the eggplant emoji multiple times until the whole screen was covered in eggplant emojis.

"You're fucking murdering him," I gasped.

"May the wrath of God and all the goddesses and gods pour down on you..."

"Also, why do you keep wearing these ridiculous suits everywhere?" I asked no one in particular. "You think you're so cool? Makes you look like a tool. Do you sleep in them? Put on something comfortable for once, would you? Have you heard of sweatpants?"

"Yeah!"

"And your hair is too perfect. It's almost unreal how perfect it is. Stop being so perfect, Park Jimin. It's inconsiderate to us peasants who can afford to go to the hairdresser's once a year!" I pointed at my hair who had once again grown too long.

"Too mellow. Go harder!" Quinn nudged me.

"By the way, thank you for rejecting me, Park Jimin," I said, feeling my eyes burn. "Because I'd rather be rejected than having to keep up with your perfect act all the time. I don't know what kind of masochist would want to be with you. It's impossible to compete with your standards. Perhaps that's why... why... why you've never had a proper girlfriend!"

"I LOVE this!" Quinn screamed.

"Because you're a narcissist with a heart as cold as ice and you could never love anyone as much as you love yourself! It's revolting and unlovable!"

"WOOHOO!" she jumped while still typing. "Also, your dick sucks!"

I shot her a look but at this point, I just didn't care anymore. Might as well leave it in there.

"You're a fucking coward who never lets anyone love him. Which is why you'll be forever alone," I mumbled. "You don't know what love is, and you never will."

"Also, suck on this dick," Quinn added, placing a ton of eggplant emojis again.

"Okay, now delete it," I told her. "That's enough. I already feel better."

"Just a second..." she murmured, trying to keep her eyes focused on the screen. Her thumb wavered above the screen before she pressed it.

Her whole face went blank all of a sudden. She offered me a completely horrified look.

"Oh God."

"What happened?" I furrowed my brows as I glanced at the phone in her trembling hand.

"I think I... I think I accidentally sent the text."

a/n:

surprise!

three new chapters in a row! whew! I know a lot of you asked for updates and here they are. ty for being patient and supportive always. ❤

P.s. Never drink and text, guys. Never. Lol

What did you guys think? what do you think Jimin's reaction to the text would be? Is Diane in a lot of trouble? Thanks for reading! 🙈