"Did I messed up again?"

"No, baby! Don't say that!" Rosé shook her head and sat down beside Y/N. "Then, what happened? I know we need to work on our communication skills. We'll do it later." Y/N ranted.

"Last week, there were photos of you and Miyeon online." Jennie started. "Oh my gosh! Because of this again?!" Y/N complained. "How many times must I remind you that I'm in love with the four of you? No one can even compare."

"We know. We apologized. We let our jealousy get to us. Again." Jisoo added when Y/N gave her a look.

"I mean, the four of you did have every right to be jealous since Miyeon did like me in that way but we're not going to see each other anymore." Y/N held her hand out, signalling that she wanted the conversation to end there.

"Now, sandwich hug me because I miss the four of you so much."

Jennie plopped herself onto Y/N's lap. Jisoo on Y/N's left. Rosé's on Y/N's left and Lisa settling herself down onto the said girl's lap.

"I wanted a hug but this feels nicer," Y/N mumbled against Jennie's lips while the vocal line's lips were on each side of her neck. The main rapper pulled away and let the maknae took Y/N's lips into hers. "As much as I love to continue this, Chaeyoung's stomach just growled." Y/N patted the Aussie's stomach causing everyone to laugh. "Sorry." Rosé cutely apologized.

Y/N decided to stay for the night after the girls practically begged. "It's settled. We're sleeping on Lisa's bed tonight." Jisoo nudged the youngest. "Why?" Lisa almost spit her drink out. "You have the biggest bed!" Rosé pointed it out. "Yeah but only myself, this girl, and my cats are allowed on it!" Lisa wrapped her hands around Y/N's body. "Well, we want to be with this girl too," Jennie told. It took some convincing from Y/N to get Lisa to give in and let everyone sleep on her bed for that night.

After taking a quick shower, Y/N wore her sleeping shorts and Lisa's shirt to go to bed. "Where am I supposed to sleep?" Her eyes scanned the four girls laid down on the bed. "On top of me. Come here." Rosé pulled Y/N down before the older girl could answer. The girls kissed Y/N's forehead before all of them fell asleep together.

The Next Few Weeks.

"So, do you have a plan?" Kwangjoo asked Nayeon after Y/N and the girl group walked away from them. "Oh, shit! I forgot about it!" Nayeon groaned but quickly silent her sudden outburst for the other girls not to catch her. "What are we going to do? The girls still don't know each other plans." Jinho harshly pointed it out.   

"Who don't know what?" Y/N appeared beside Kwangjoo as she scanned her colleagues who were clearly startled by her appearance. "Nothing! Just some family problems with my female friends." Kwangjoo tried to answer followed by Nayeon and Jinho awkward nodding. "Alright? Cool?" Y/N frowned and walked back to her favourite girls. "Lower your voice." Kwangjoo slapped the back of Jinho's head. "Sorry," The younger man muttered as he rubbed the back of his head.

"We'll figure it out. We know that Y/N is planning on asking them on a nearby rooftop and the girl group are planning on asking her back at their dorm." Nayeon explained. "How do we get them to be at the same place at the same time?"  Kwangjoo asked. "Well, I don't know. The two of you come up with something!" Nayeon pointed it out.

"Back to rehearsal!" The choreographer announced after the 15 minutes break was done. "Why are you so smiley today?" Jinho nudged Y/N as the other managers noticed too. "Oh, you know? Those four girls are about to be my girlfriends." Y/N sighed as she continued to lovingly gaze onto the girl group.

"If they say yes." Nayeon joked. "I'm joking. Of course, they would. Stop slapping me!" The cousins tackled each other onto the ground. Kwangjoo shook his head and tried to separate the girls while Jinho chanted, 'fight!'.