Chapter 14- Tell Me What You Want

Depuis le début

I flutter my eyes open to see an unbelievable face expression on Cameron and a large smirk on Jeremiah's face as they both stare at me.

"Did she just moa-"

"Yep." Jeremiah responded.

"Because of yo-"

"Oh yeah." He replies without letting Cameron finish.

There was a long silence as both guys stared down at me. Well um this is an odd situation.

The awkward moment when you have two guys gazing at you like a piece a meat. One of them you dry humped in the cafeteria and the other you sucked his face like no tomorrow; multiple times and had a very intimate dream with causing you the next morning to feel very slimy but no doubt that it was the best sex ever that you really don't know how it feels cause your still a virgin but you just stand there.. Ever happened to you ?

"You have got to teach me that." Cameron says patting Jeremiah on the back as they both still look at me.

The bell rings singling dismissal.

"Wellgottogoguysseeyoutonight." I say quickly running toward the door's exit.

"Wear your short and tightest dress." I hear Cameron yell before I was outside.

"In your dreams."

-------

"How come you never told me how you felt in law school?"

"Dex, I never should have said anything..-"

"I just wish I would of known."

"What do you mean?"

"Rachel you're all I ever thought about in law school...Did you really not know that?"

"Awwwwwww."Amber and I say in unision.

"Why are you saying this to me?"

"Rachel-"

"Don't-"

"Rachel-"

"Please...don't"

"This is not wedding jitters....It never was.. I just-I-I-can't stop...thinking..about you and...I don't know what to do."

"Awwwwwww." Amber and I say in a sadder tone.

"Rachel look at me......look at me...If you feel the same way about me...Tell me now."

"Fuck Rachel take me Dex, I feel the same way about you!" Amber screams at the tv throwing the carmel covered pop corn at it.

"Its too late."

"Destiny what did I tell him?, What the hell did I tell him? Rachel doesnt even uh- she just to uh I HATE her." Amber orates frustrated.

"Heyy Dee why don't I ever get kissed like that?"Amber asks looking at me then the tv.

"Umm.." I hesitate.

"Like does it feel good. I'm going to die alone. Might as well get my first cat and call it quits. I'm gonna name him King Angelo. I'll be his queen and he'll be my kin- Holy shit I'm absolutely dying alo-

I drift off thinking about the kisses with Jeremiah. How close we'd get. How soft his lips were. How he refuses to let me go when I demand. Oh how his body is sculptured perfectly. How his smirk fits sexually on his lips..What the hell am I saying? Everything does. I hate zoning out thinking about Jeremiah. It's starting to get hard to ignore these feelings.

"Are you even listening?"

"Um no-"

"You stupid hoe! You never listen to my love problems."