Chapter 34 - Sand Pirates

Start from the beginning

Ace: "I wouldn't if I were you." he warned the scorpion.

Luffy: "Oh, my bad! I'm so thirsty I misjudged... By the way, do you have any water?"

(Y/N): "You're too thirsty that you didn't know we were trying to save them?"

Vivi: "Help, Luffy-san! (Y/N)-san! Lashes is about to get eaten!"

Then a shadow cast above them and showed a giant man with a tiny head with an umbrella above it.

Umbrella Head: "We, the Barbar Sand Pirates, have a saying. Aside from friends, nothing alive in the desert can't be eaten!"

Luffy: "I'll even eat stuff off the ground!" he laughs making the guy frown.

Umbrella Head: "That'll make you sick."

Luffy: "Then I'll be careful!" he said making the guy laugh.

Umbrella Head: "What a funny pipsqueak!"

Luffy: "HAHAHAHA! You're funny too! Well, let's eat!" he points at the camel as it was crying.

Then Nami lift her foot and stomped on Luffy. Then the captain introduced himself as Barbarossa, the captain of the Barbar Sand Pirates. He apologized for tying up his friends, it was just that they're hungry. Luffy didn't mind and laughs but earning another hit from Nami. Then the crew of the Sand Pirates started crying when they were going to die.

Barbarossa: "We sand pirates are born in sand ships, and we'll die in sand pirates ships! Abandoning our ship is unthinkable!"

Sand Pirates: "YEAH! THAT'S RIGHT! WE'LL DIE IN OUR SHIP! WE'LL DIE LIKE DOGS IN OUR SHIP!" they yelled out without any fear.

Usopp: "What is this...?"

Barbarossa: "Thats was fate, this was fate! We sand pirates will never do anything to defy the flow of sand!"

Ace has roasted the giant scorpion and left. He kept walking but was stopped by a derpy lizard standing on its hind legs. The pirate moved to the right and the lizard copied. The pirate moved to the left and the lizard copied.

 The pirate moved to the left and the lizard copied