TDML (Sh** Storm)

Start from the beginning

"How may I be of service, my Queen?"

"Katherine, where are they?" I could tell she was angry by her voice dropping lower almost growling.

" Boarded as planned this morning, what happened?" I asked losing all humor.

" Was Nadia with them? " she growled to the speaker, and I'll be lying if I said I didn't shiver in fear.

"Yes, Iva what happened?"

"We've been played," she says

My hands tighten around the steering wheel, and I punch it repeatedly in anger.

"F*ck! I knew that B*tch was shady, oh when I get my hands on her-"

"Bradley, settle down, we're not sure of her part in it yet, let's think of a way to find them first and find out exactly what happened, then we get angry, understood?".

"F*cken crystal" I snarled out, I knew Nadia betrayed us, but Iva was right if I lose my head now, we won't be able to take back control of the situation.

"Now, you go get Theo and come to Milan" Iva instructs.

"Milan?" I question.

"Just do it, I'll explain when you get here, for now, I will try and track them." She says before disconnecting.

I park at the guy's place, jump out of the car, running into the building I take the steps two at a time, I reach his floor and find his room, I don't bother knocking, I pushed the door open and stopped shocked to sh*t by the sight before me, Theo's body was sat upright in his couch a bullet hole in his forehead.

*sh*t!" I pull out my phone and dialed Iva, she picks up on the second ring.

"They got him, he's dead!, what the F*ck is going on, Iva?"

"What I was afraid of, something very bad" I could hear her trying so hard to remain level headed, but I couldn't blame her, someone was f*cking with Enzo's life, the situation was too personal for us, it was going to be very difficult to treat it as any other mission, emotions were already too high.

"We can fix this Iva, we have to fix this" I stressed out.

" Get out of New York Bradley, don't touch anything there, I'll give James a call," she says thinking on her feet.

"And Bradley," she called out.

"Yea" I answer heading back to my car.

"Please be safe" she whispered.

"I promise, Sorella," I tell her, and the line disconnects.

We are f*cked!

***************

Milan, Italy

Iva

"Enzo, you gave Avery that jewelry set I bought for her birthday right?" I asked after disconnecting the call with James.

"Yes"

"Did she wear the earrings, last you told me Katherine was paranoid about piercing her"

" I took her, she has them on"

"Perfect" I jumped up from my chair and move out of the studio to make a call.

Sophia was in on the plan, she wouldn't let her last born son get killed because he wanted a different life, the situation was stressful because we were all lying to Emilio and Domanico, I couldn't take the risk of having them know what we planned on doing, Emilio would know after we had succeeded, we agreed Dominico would have to stay in the dark, he was too close to Marcus.