She got few steps back and gave a quick peck on Arjun's cheek and rushed out and joined other.

Arjun smiled in himself touching his cheek and he also slowly joined others.

Haldi ceremony ended with lots of fun.

Mehendi Ceremony:

The next day is the Mehendi ceremony

All are hell tried with all the dances in the sangeet and Haldi ceremonies, so they planned the Mehendi ceremony in the afternoon after completing their lunch.

Kavitha and few other relatives from Arjun's side arrived to Aaru's house with Mehendi cones, fruits, sweets and all.

Kavitha started the ceremony by applying little Mehendi to Aaru's hand and later the artist continued the design.

All the ladies of both families got busy getting applied beautiful Mehendi designs to their hands.

The village atmosphere added more beauty to all these ceremonies.

The bright red colour of Mehendi beautifully adorned Aaru's hand and her life is going to take on a new colour.

Night:

At night Aaru is sitting in the chair in her balcony along with her laptop. She is in deep thoughts and didn't realize that someone is climbing to her balcony.

Her thoughts got halted by the sudden jump of someone.

" Arju..n what wha..t are you doing here at this time"asked Aaru being shocked by his sudden appearance.

"Came to see soon to be Mrs Arjun beautiful " winked Arjun making her blush.

"Arjun, stop your cheesy lines. I'm serious. Why are you climbing balconies like a thief? Why if you get hurt?" Aaru asked with worry.

"Don't worry Aaru. See, I'm good. You know I practised climbing well to see my beautiful bride." He said slowing taking her to get seated.

"But, why this? You will see me tomorrow right?" Aaru asked.

"Yes, but I want to spend some alone time with you as a boyfriend before leaving this title and becoming your husband." Arjun said playing with Aaru fingers and placing small kisses on her hand.

"Hey, no naughty things." Aaru warned him.

"Ok, my angry bird." He said.

"What are you doing in the balcony at this time without sleeping?" He asked seeing her laptop on the table.

"I'm just seeing something." Aaru said.

Arjun looked into the laptop.

"What is this about?" He asked.

"Umm... I'm seeing the meaning of all the seven vows we are going to do in our marriage. I want to do all those vows whole healthily." Aaru said.

Arjun got so happy listening to her words.