SIXTY-ONE

"Are you ready?" I ask, squeezing his hand as I unlock the door and go inside when he nods.

"Mom? Where are you?" I shout, looking around for her.

"On the couch!" She shouts and we head over to there.

"Hello, miss," Suho greets, shaking her hand and bowing.

"Hello, Suho right?" She asks, looking him up and down before we sit down

"So, how did you meet?" She asks and starts asking many questions, aiming them all at Suho.

- - - - -

"You have to be going now, Mom. We'll come with you to the train station," I say in the now relaxed and calm environment after my mom's 'short' questioning of Suho that lasted about 30-40 minutes to decide whether she likes him or not.

"I'll go on my own. I'm not a senile old woman yet," She jokes before holding my head in her hands.

"Be good. I still expect a call at least 3 times a week, okay? And Suho, please look after my daughter. I trust you and will agree to let her stay with you, okay? I wont hesitate to come back here if I find out you have hurt her" She warns, glancing between us.

"Yes, Miss Jeon. I will look after her whilst she is staying with me," He promises.

"Okay, Mom. Love you. Call me when you get there! Bye!" I say and push her out the door before she can embarrass me.

"How do you think it went?" I ask, once she has gone, walking over and sitting next to him and throwing my legs over his.

"Good. I think she liked me?" He smiles in relief.

"I can tell she did. Now, let's get my stuff and check out so we can go back to your apartment," I say and we start gathering my stuff and shoving it in my suitcase so we can go home quicker.

"Im tired, can I borrow a hoodie so I can go to sleep?" I ask him once we are home and wrap my arms around his shoulder from behind, as he sits at the table in the kitchen.

"Sure, you know where they are. You don't need to ask," He tells me and I peck his cheek in thanks before running off and getting a hoodie and putting it on, where it falls to my mid thigh before I climb into bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

I wake up what seems a few minutes later and turn around to see Suho climbing into bed behind me.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" He asks and I sigh before turning round and burying myself in his chest.

"You did but its okay. Suho... You know... I am so glad I have you in my life. When I was in America, it was really hard because I knew I had people back here that needed me but I couldn't be here for them or even face them. I should have kept his promise straight away. I think that is one of my biggest regrets you know. I'm really sorry..." I trail off, pushing myself further into his arms and tucking my head into his neck.

"I know. I was angry that you left back then but now, knowing what I know, I completely understand why you left and you had every right to. All that matters now, is your here. Okay?"

"Okay, thank you so much," I say, sitting up and pecking his lips before resting my head on his chest again.

"Good night," He whispers and kisses the junction between my shoulder and neck before turning the light off and cuddling up to me as we fall asleep.