FORTY

It is now Monday morning, a couple of days later and I have been avoiding Suho. I wake up on my make shift bed on the floor that me and Ju argued about and brush my teeth and get ready after waking up Ju. Whilst she brushes her teeth, I decide to head downstairs and say good morning to everyone and get my stuff ready for school.

When I get down there, I only see her brother, mon and dad there so I wish them a good morning before I grab my bag and out all of my stuff in it, nervous to see Suho after I ignored him.

I hear the TV and freeze when I hear a familiar song. I quickly drop my bag and run to the TV and see the news on with a headline reading 'MOVE Entertainment releases Black Soul's 'Missing you'!!'

That's Seyeon's song. Why have another group debuted with it? That's not fair. I remember Suho and Seyeon were so happy when they wrote that song together. They were so proud of it. When they first played it at Suho's, it was amazing to watch their faces light up as they sung. We promised to sing this as a trio, me, Seojun and Seyeon, after we all debuted. This was the four of ours song. How could they do this to him after what they did?

"Violet!!" I hear and snap out of it and turn to see Jugyeong, Juyoung and their parents staring at me confused.

"Are you okay?" Ju asks, when she sees the tears that have escaped my eyes

"I'm sorry, I have to go," I reply and put my shoes on before running out of the door with only my phone and my wallet and getting a taxi to the one place I know I should go to that will make me feel better.

- - - - -

I sit and fall onto the bench that hold so many memories and finally let the tears out. I have been holding so much in and haven't let it out in so long.

"Seyeon-ah. I'm so sorry that they did this," I whisper before releasing a sob.

"What do I do, Seyeon? My life is a mess. I wish you were here to make me feel better and give me some advice, like you used too," I laugh, sadly and lean forward and bury my face in my knees.

*flashback*

"Seyeonie!!" I yell as I walk into the studio and run over to him.

"Violet!! What are you doing here?!" He asks, surprised.

"I wanted to see you before your debut and bring you some junk food, how are you feeling?" I ask, sitting down and pulling out the chicken.

"I'm not sure. I'm nervous but excited at the same time. All I can ask myself is 'what if you mess up?', 'Am I ready?' and 'do I deserve this?'," He explains and I hit his arm.

"You've been working so hard for this Seyeon!! If anyone deserves this, it's you!! Ignore those questions in your head and be excited to perform and become famous!!" I yell, trying to comfort him.

Once we are finished, I put the left over trash in the bin and pull him to stand up.

"Come on. I want to take you somewhere," I say and drag him out.

I call a taxi and give him the address that is a 25 minute car drive form here, not explaining anything to him.

"Where are we going? I'm tired!" He whines.

"Look." I say finally stopping.

"Wow! How did you find this?" He asks in awe at the beautiful view of the beach from where we are stood.

"I used to come here with my mum. It was when I was 5. From them on, whenever I was stressed or angry or upset, my mum would cancel everything and bring me here and we would just relax and talk. Maybe even walk down to the water sometimes. I haven't shared this place with anyone. Not even Suho or Seojun, so you best keep it a secret!!" I jokingly threaten and we laugh.

"Why show me this?" He questions

"I don't know much yet about being an idol, but if you ever feel stressed or upset and I or one of the boys can't be there for you, please use this place," I suggest and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Okay, I will," He say and we both smile.

*end of flashback*

"Why didn't you come here, Seyeon. I could have found you and helped you." I whisper, as I play with my bracelet that all four of us bought together.

*flashback*

"What do you think? Should we all buy one?" Seyeon asks, holding his wrist up to show a silver chain bracelet with a key charm on it

"It's not so bad," Suho says

"Oh, please. It's too childish." Seojun refuses.

"Put one on at least!" He says and he helps Seojun with his, as me and Suho help each other.

"Let me see!" He says and we all grab each other's wrists to form a square and show of the bracelets

"Pretty!" I smile

"Don't ever take this off!" Seyeon makes us promise

"Right back at you!" Suho snaps jokingly at him.

We all laugh and pay for the bracelets and thank the stall owner before heading off to a café that was just down the street.

*end of flashback*

I have barely gone anywhere without this bracelet since that day, even when I moved to America after Seyeon's death.

*flashback*

"Congratulations on Seyeon's debut!" we sing as we run over to Seyeon with a cake and signs.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?!" Seojun asks, throwing his arm round his neck.

"I felt sorry to you guys," He explains

"Why would you feel bad for debuting before us?" I reply, confused.

"You joined the company before us so it only natural!" Seojun comforts him.

We light the candles and Suho picks Seyeon up bridal style, as he blows out the candles and we all cheer.

"Well done my Seyeonie!!" I shout and jump on his back once Suho put him down.

*end of flashback*

I will never forget the look on his face that day when we walked in holding the cake to surprise him after we heard the news.

*flashback*

"I thought of one! What do you think about 'Leo'? Nice, right? It suit you!" Seyeon says, writing their names in the corner of the page of sheet music that they wrote together.

"Will you guys give us this song after we debut?" I ask, gesturing to me and Seojun.

"Why would we give you this?" Seyeon says, shocking me and Seojun

"What?" Seojun asks, shocked at his answer

"We are going to sing it as a trio!" Seyeon explains and laughs at our reaction.

"Who says?! Let me hear you guys sing it first," Suho suggests and sits at his piano.

"Is that an audition or what?" Seojun jokes as we stand up.

"Audition? I like that." Seyeon smiles and me and Seojun start singing as Seyeon plays the guitar and Suho play piano.

*end of flashback*

I'm sorry, Seyeon-ah.