TWELVE

I decide to skip for the rest of the day and head home before ordering some takeout food and catch up on some Kdramas to make myself feel better before I have to face school again tomorrow.

It soon gets to 5 o'clock and I get a phone call from my mum. Oh Shit!

Violet: Hi Mum, how are you?

Eomma: Good. How about you?

Violet: I'm doing good.

Eomma: Then why did I get a phone call that you skipped school?!

Eomma: I sent you there to finish school and get good grades so you can get into university! Not so you can skip school and mess around and not focus!!

Violet: Eomma, I'm sorry! I swear it won't happen again!

Eomma: Are you sure?

Eomma: Because I will come down there and beat you myself if you skip again, got it

Violet: Okay, Eomma.

Violet: I love you!

Eomma: Love you too. Goodnight!

Wow, I really got off lucky there.

- - - - -

I walk into school the next day and when I walk in and sit at my desk, before Sua, Ju and Taehoon rush over to me.

"Vi! Are you okay? The last we heard was you got angry at Seojun and left!" Sua asks, worried.

"I'm fine, Sua. I just skipped and went home. I'm good, I promise," I say and turn to Jugyeong.

"Are you okay? Has Seojun bothered you since?" I ask, worried

"I'm fine. He hasn't bothered me yet, not since yesterday," She explains

"Okay, that's a relief," I say and smile briefly at Ju before we head back to our seats.

- - - - -

As I am walking to the canteen, I bump into Suho and he pulls me to the side, out of the way of everybody.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"A lot of people have been asking that. I'm fine." I smile.

"I can take them from you," He says and holds out this hands

"What?"

"His keys. I'll take them and deal with him," He explains and I hesitantly pull the keys from my bag.

"Are you sure?" I ask and when he nods, I smile and place the keys in his open palm and say "Thank you"

"Let's go eat!" I laugh and drag him to the canteen, sitting across from him, ignoring the stares as we sit together for the first time since before I left to New York.

- - - - -

I run out after the others onto the field, being late for lesson and I quickly pair up with Sua as Sujin pairs with Ju for handball.

"Divine Suho is back on the team!!" I startle and turn to see Taehoon running to Suho but Suho just ignores them.

"He must be playing basketball again," Ju explains

"Wo will stand a chance against that talent!!"

"Seojun! Your pretty good at basketball, right?"

"What? Why? Does it seem that way?" Seojun replies

"Yes!"

"I'm the bomb!!" I just roll my eyes and focus elsewhere.

"Yah, Violet!" I hear and turn to see everyone looking at me.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Jeon Violet, would you like so see me play basketball?" He asks me.

"What? Why ask me?" I say confused.

"You told me to take it out on you instead. That's what I'm doing. So, do you want to see me play basketball?" He smirks.

"Not really," I say, sharing a look with the girls, who laugh.

"Violet, please let him! I don't want to lose to Taehoon!" Hyunkyu begs on his knees and I become slightly embarrassed.

"Do whatever you want!" I say and turn away and walk away with Ju, Sua and Sujin.

"I will if that's what you want! Count me in!" and everyone cheers.

- - - - -

"Hey Violet! Tomorrow after school, can you come to mine I need to talk to you about something." Suho asks and I just nod as he walks off