FORTY-SIX

Dear Suho, Seojun and Violet,

I wasn't going to write this because it felt so corny. I wasn't able to thank you guys when I won first place because I was too busy crying. I'm writing a letter hoping you guys won't feel upset. I always had a lonely life but thanks to you guys, the past three years of my life were filled with warmth. Thanks to our time together, I was able to laugh a lot, gain more confidence and finally achieve my dream. Todays the best day of my life and I will always remember you guys were with me today. My precious friends, I love you guys. I know I'll feel embarrassed if you guys read this letter so I hope you never find it

From Seyeon

- - - - -

Me and Seojun finish reading the letter and all 3 of us were crying as we stood and looked at Seyeon's grave.

We walk over to a bench.

"Do you remember what Seyeon said the day we bought these?" Seojun says, talking about our bracelets

"He told us our friendship would last forever," Suho answers.

"I told him to stop being so childish," He tells us

"You did,"

"Back then, I took it for granted so I thought we'd always be together forever but who knew he'd die so quickly?,"

"I know, it didn't really last long." Suho replies

"I wasn't there for him when he was having a hard time and I regret it so much. But he's no longer around so I ended up taking it out on you, Suho, because it made me feel better. I was so caught up in how hurt I was... that I didn't know that you were hurting on the inside as well. I'm sorry," He says to Suho and we go silent for a few minutes.

"Actually..." I say and they turn to me as I clear my throat before continuing, "I have something I should show you as well. The night Seyeon died he called me whilst I was recording some stuff on my phone. I couldn't bring myself to delete it so..."

I pull out my phone and go to my recordings and go to the one that I need to show them, hesitating because I am scared but I press play.

- - - - -

Seyeon: Violet, I'm sorry

Violet: What? Seyeon, what's wrong?

Seyeon: You believe me right? That I didn't bull those kids?" He asks

Violet: Of course I do. Where are you? I'll come to you, please just tell me where you are?

Seyeon: Suho will leave me right? Then he can talk to his dad. I have to go I'll call you later!!

Violet: Of course he will!! Where are you?! I'll come help you!!

- - - - -

Violet: Seyeon! Where are you? Are you okay? 

Seyeon: It's okay, Lettie. I just want you to know that no matter what, I won't leave your side and I will always protect you. Please live your life happy and full, Vi. Live for the both of us the way I couldn't. Fall in love. Have kids and tell them our stories. You were a sister to me since the second we met and I'm so glad I met you. Please take care of Suho and Seojun, as well. Tell them I love them and I'm glad I met the 3 of you. Even though I'm not here physically, I will always be here to guide and protect you. Goodbye, princess.

Violet: Seyeon? Seyeon!

- - - - -

"Why didn't you tell us about this?" Seojun asks and I can tell he is shocked and a little bit angry at me.

"It's why I left. I couldn't save him. I should have done something more to prevent it. I couldn't face you guys after this happened so after begging, my mum moved us to America so I could grieve alone. Then we got into some trouble and we had to move back, so not only did I break my promise to Seyeon to look after you both but I had to come back anyway. I shouldn't have left. I'm so sorry," I tell them and burst out crying.

"Violet, it wasn't your fault. You did all you could, you shouldn't blame yourself," Suho says and pats my back for comfort and Suho wraps his arms round my shoulder.

"Seyeon wouldn't want you to be upset like this," Seojun says and I nod and lean into him

"It's just so hard," I tell them.

"No one is saying you have to be okay straight away, Vi. Look at me and Seojun, we aren't entirely oaky but we can work on it together and be there for each other," Seojun says and I nod before grabbing both of their hands.

"I'm so glad that we are friends," I say and smile at them.