FIFTY-FOUR

I get off the train 3 hours later and call my mom

Mum: Violet? Aren't you supposed to be in class?

Violet: I'm at the train station. Can you come and pick me up?

Mum: What?! Why are you here? I'm on my way Jeon Hwayoung and you better have a good explanation!!

When I see my grandmas car pull up and my mum climb out, I stand up and run over to her

"What are you doing here?!" She exclaims.

"Mom..." I say and burst out in tears from finally being in front of the one person who has been there for me the entire time.

"What's wrong?" She asks, now calm.

"They found out mom. I couldn't stay there. They think I'm a slut," I cry and walk into her arms.

"Oh honey. Lets go home. But on Monday, we are going to go back and talk to your school, okay? You can't keep running away, Vi. Have you explained what happened to your friends?" She asks

"No," I whisper.

"Then tell them. This way you can give them a chance to understand and see if they are really your friends and if they don't you can move in with us. You have to at least give them a chance, right?" She advises me

"Yeah," I nod and we get in the car to go home so I can relax for a few days before I have to face everyone.

- - - - -

~Seojun's p.o.v.~

Once I arrive back at school, I run to the gate to enter the school and see Suho running out.

"Have you seen Violet?" We ask in sync and sigh when we realise what the other has said.

"Has she seen the post?" I asks and he nods.

"I think the entire school has. It cant be true," He says, agreeing with me that there is more to it.

"I know, she has never been like that. The person who posted it is–" I start but I'm cut off.

"I know. I'm going to look for her, are you coming?"

"I have to do something first. Text me if you find her," I say and he runs off whilst I continue my way to the school.

- - - - -

I slam the door open and walk over to Sujin's desk.

"You. Follow me outside," I demand, looking down at her.

"Why?" She asks, like she doesn't already know what it's about.

"Do you want me to say it here?" I ask, cocking my eyebrow

"The class is about to start," She says, looking away.

"Just follow me outside," I say and grab her wrist, pulling her out.

"What's going on?!"

"Stop him!"

"Shouldn't we stop him?"

"What is he doing?"

"Let go of me!" She yells and yanks her wrist free once we are away from everyone.

"Were you always a piece of trash? Delete the posts!" I question, glaring at her.

"No."

"No?" I say and grab her phone from her pocket. Before I can unlock, she grabs it from my hand and starts arguing back.