FORTY-SEVEN

We walk back to the bus stop and are just talking, when a van drives past and a cigarette is thrown out of the window and lands by our feet.

"Who threw this cigarette bud?!" Seojun yells

"Are you talking to me?" We hear someone say and turn to see a guys head sticking out of the van

"Did you just throw this cigarette bud at us? What kind of gangsters are you?" He shouts at them

"Seojun. Stop." I whisper, scared what the man will do to us.

"Look at this kid. He just called us gangsters," The guy laughs and about 10 other guys climb out of the van as I glare at Seojun.

"What's your deal?!" One of them yells and Seojun walk forward to fight them but stops when I grab his wrist and Suho tells him to hold his anger.

He takes one look at us and says "Run" before grabbing my wrist and running.

"Hey! I can run just fine! Help Suho!" I say as I see him struggling to run from the hoard of guys running after us. He turns around and instead of helping Suho, he grabs his crutch and throws it at the guys, knocking 2 of them over before putting him on his back. We run down a thin path between fields and I turn to see one of them about to jump on us so I push them to the side, but I end up pushing them to hard, as all 3 of us fall into a pile of, what smells like, cow muck.

"What is that smell?"

"They jumped on a pile of faeces," They laugh and I gag before looking at Suho and Seojun.

"What did they use to fertilize this place?!" One of them asks, still laughing

"Consider yourselves lucky!" They say and walk off.

"You and your temper!"

"I didn't know!"

"Hey. I carried you!"

"My leg hurts!"

"Get off me!" Suho and Seojun argue so I get up and dust myself off, trying to ignore the smell as I climb back up.

"Hey, where are you going?!" I hear them yell and turn back to see them both climbing up to follow me.

"Home. Come on." I say, helping them and we hitchhike a ride back on the back of a tractor carrying haybales.

- - - - -

We get back to Suho's apartment and take it in turns to shower. I go last and when I walk back out after putting on a hoodie and some jogging bottoms of Suho's and they are already eating Ramyeon.

"Come here, let me do it whilst you eat," He says and pushes his bowl towards me so I turn around so my back and hair are towards him.

"Thank you," I say and take a mouth full as he gently starts to dry my wet hair for me.

"Yah, stop it! I'm still here you know!" Seojun snaps and we look at him confused.

"What?" I ask

"Being all... coupley. Stop showing off that you are dating!" He says and I smirk when I realise what it is about.

"Is this about Jugyeong? Why don't you just tell her? The worst that can happen is she says no!" I say

"I thought she liked Suho?" He says and I shrug.

"The last time she told me, she said Suho, but she has been spending an awful lot of time with you and I even caught her staring a couple of times," I tell him, honestly.

"Really?" He asks, interested now.

"Yes. So ask her out," I instruct him but he shakes his head.

"You don't understand!" He yells and goes back to eating.

"Okay, but in case you haven't noticed, not only am I her best friend but I also have a boyfriend," I inform him and walk over and kiss Suho's cheek to piss him off.

"I said stop!!" He yells and me and Suho laugh.

- - - - -

I walk home and enter, taking my shoes off before heading up to bed.

"Hey, where were you?" She asks, smiling as I walk in to the bedroom.

"I was with Suho. How did signing up for your make up classes go?" I ask, sitting next to her on the bed.

"It went great! I managed to have a look around and it looks amazing!" She smiles, excited.

"That's great!! I'm happy for you!" I hug her and we lay next to each other, talking for a while before we fall asleep in our respective beds.