FIVE

It comes to lunch and I head up to the rooftop where instead of to the cafeteria.

"What are you doing here?" I suddenly hear and it makes me jump but I turn around to see Suho

"Like I told Seojun, I didn't want to be here. I had no choice. I'd much rather be back there right now," I explain bluntly before turning back around.

"I meant on the rooftop." He says

"oh."

"Do you really think that?" He ask, walking to stand beside me.

"Yeah. It's the anniversary soon and I wanted it to pass peacefully in America but my mum brought us back here instead and put me into this damn school," I sigh

"But I'm glad your back?" He says and makes me shoot my head around

"Really?" I ask, shocked

"Yeah." He says, tearing up a little bit

"So, what happened between you and Seojun after I left?" I change the subject.

"After you left and Seyeon... We had no reason to be friends," He explains

"We both know that a lie but I'll believe you for now!!" I say, going to walk away before I cry again from thinking about Seyeon.

"Come here," Suho says and I am pulled into a hug before tears escape my eyes.

"I miss him," I cry into his chest.

Once I have stopped crying, I look up at Suho and see his sad face.

"Sorry." I say

"It's okay. Let's go to class, Yeah?" He says and we walk down to class but I split off to go to the bathroom before class starts

*Next Day*

We walk out of the classroom but are blocked by two students rapping really high pitched and dancing really badly by the doorway.

"Where your boyfriend this time? Why isn't he eating?" I ask Sua

"Practicing for the Talent contest. Loads of people auditioned so they are only taking 5 groups.

"Jugyeong? Are you okay?" Sujin asks and we look over to see Jugyeong looking really upset.

"Nothing," She says before checking her phone and running away.

"Yah, Imju!! What about lunch!!" Sua shouts.

"You guys go, I'll follow her. I'm not hungry anyway," I say and wave bye to the two girls and running after Jugyeong, seeing her head up to the rooftop.

I sneak up there and see her and Suho sat eating together. What? They must be dating or something, right? 

I smile and walk back down the stairs before sighing sadly and meeting back up with Sua, Taehoon and Sujin in the cafeteria.