1

Jimin's POV

I sat alone on the kitchen table, the fresh-cooked food in front of me. Why I didn't eat it? I was waiting for Jungkook to come home from work. He was an actor and was currently working on a big project. He has to work a lot but in the past few weeks I have seen him less and less. Is this normal in a marriage? Jungkook and I have been married for 10 months now, happily married. We already considered adopting, but we agreed that it's a little too early for that.

I sighed as I looked at the clock. He is 20 minutes late already. The food was probably cold now. I stood up and put both of our plates in the fridge. I'm not hungry anymore. I did my night routine and went to bed, alone.

~~~

When I woke up in the morning, I saw Jungkook laying besides me. "Good morning, Kookie.", I whispered into his ear. "Hey babe.", he said with a groggy voice, that I loved so much. "Do you have to work today?", I asked him. "Yes. But I'll be back at 6." At my disappointed face he just sighed and kissed me. "Hey, I am sorry, okay? I will be on time today. It was just that yesterd-" "It's okay.", I interrupted him. It didn't really matter now. We didn't say anything for a few minutes before he broke the silence. "Next week there is this party I have to go to. It's for my new movie.", he turned to me. "I want you to come." "Wait really?" I was so excited. I haven't been to a party in a long time. "Oh my god, of course." I smiled and kissed him.

~~~

"You did a great job, Jimin.", my co-worker and friend, Seokjin, told me. "Thanks, you too.", I smiled. Jin and I work as models. Today was the Spring Summer 2019 Fashion Show from Karl Lagerfeld. "You coming to the party too?", I asked him. Jin's boyfriend Namjoon worked together with Jungkook on the new movie. "Ahh, I'm not really sure.", Jin said looking up. "Maybe, if I have time." "What? Are you complaining now you work sooo hard?", I joked. Jin just lightly punched my shoulder.

"I heard a lot of fashion designers are going to the party."

"Jin, we run for Chanel, Versace and Gucci on the biggest Fashion Shows in the world. I don't think you need more fashion designers.", I laughed. "However, if you continue eating your daily chocolate bar then I might reconsider...", I said lowly. "Take that back!", Jin yelled at me. We walked to our cars, laughing and not noticing the all too familiar face staring at me from afar.

~~~

"Babe, you look fine.", my husband said laughing. "It's just a party. Not the Seoul Fashion Week." I jokingly stared at him from my seat. I ordered my personal hair and makeup stylist over to our house for the party. "I am a model and I have to look perfect." My hair stylist laughed while brushing my hair. "You are already perfect." With that and a kiss on my lips he walked out of the room.

I sighed. "He doesn't know what he's talking about, Noona." "He does have a point tough.", she said with a small smile on her lips.

"Wow, the queen itself is ready to be shown to the outside world.", Jungkook said as I walked down the stairs to our main entrance. I hit his shoulder. "I love you." Love you too."

The ride to the party was silent. Me and Jungkook held hands the whole time. "I am happy you are here." Jungkook whispered against my lips. "Me too." "Sir, we have arrived.", our chauffeur interrupted us.

Jungkook held the door open for me after he stepped out of the car. Luckily, the party was in a house in a private location, so no paparazzi but a lot of rich people. We greeted a few people we knew when we walked inside the building. I spotted Jin and Namjoon standing at the bar and tugged at Jungkook's tuxedo. "Let's go to them!"

"Oh, hey guys.", Namjoon greeted us with a smile. Quickly Jungkook and Namjoon fall into a conversation about work, same as Jin and me. "You came.", I said. "Yeah, I had to. Only because Namjoon didn't want to be bombarded with questions about where I am." We laughed. "Soo... how's it going with you and Jungkook?", Jin suddenly asked. I was kinda taken aback by that question. "Fine... why are you asking?" "Oh, just asking.", he ended the conversation. I still looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

Suddenly the atmosphere got a little awkward, so Jin told me that he was going to his other friends and asked me if I wanted to join them but I denied. I was always a very shy person and didn't have a lot of friends. Right now, the only people who are close to me are Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon. "Okay, see you later.", and he walked away. I didn't want to interrupt Jungkook's conversation so I grabbed a drink and started walking around a bit.

I met a lot of people from work and Jin was right. There were a lot of fashion designer. Even though I didn't want it, a few started talking to me. "I have seen you last week on Karl Lagerfeld's Fashion Show. You were amazing.", a designer called Jason Wu told me. "Eh, thank you very much.", I smiled awkwardly and tried to walk away. "No really. You really stood out. Can I show you my newest collection? I would be so honored if you would walk for me." He was a smaller Fashion Designer, so it was normal that he asked me to walk for him. It happened to me a lot. "I-I am so sor-"

"Yes? Oh my god, thank you. Let's go outside." With that he guided me outside to the garden.

The garden was really big. It had a pool, a lounge, a bar and a lot more. There weren't a lot of people here, so we sat down at the lounge. A small campfire besides us gave us a little light. He had a portfolio with a few pictures in there. "So, I make mostly androgynous fashion and I think you are perfect for that." I couldn't even say a word by how much he was talking. He opened his portfolio.

"That is one of my favorite pieces. It's this printed shirt dress. I love it so much because the cut is in Chinese style but the color and texture are vintage inspired." I have to admit – the dress is cute. But I couldn't walk for him. My schedule is full.

"And then we havethis cu-" "Maybe you should leave him alone, Wu."