leaves, flowers, and hearts

"I just can't believe you would let this happen Agatha! You are still learning your magic! Do you even know how dangerous this could be? You cannot control your power! It unleashes and causes great damage when your emotions are too strong! This is a very emotional thing, you could hurt your coven!"

"Trust me, I know how powerful my magic is. Do you really think I meant for this to happen mother? You really think I went out fully aware of how many times I have been the cause of terrible things happening around me and got myself pregnant? I came to you because you're my mother and I wanted to be assured that I would be ok, that's what normal mothers do! I didn't come to you to be lectured for my mistake!"

"It was a careless mistake! A mistake that could have been avoided! You really thought I would be consoling with the amount of power you hold? You are a danger to the coven and now I have to figure out how to keep everyone safe."

"I-I'm sorry."

"You should be."

~~~~

Agatha's mother made her way to the center of the small village that was their coven. "Everyone! I would like your attention please."

Agatha's stomach twisted at the thought of what her mother could have decided to do with her.

"Dear witches of the coven, I'm sure the word has spread around by now that my disgraceful daughter has found herself to be pregnant. Her emotions will be high as any woman's would be, but with these emotions her magic will overpower her. This is a dangerous situation and I will be keeping Agatha away from everyone until the baby is born. You are all safe."

The witches began whispering amongst themselves, starting rumors and telling lies, or at least that's what Agatha assumed they were doing.

~~~~

"Mother, please! It's a baby that's all it is!" Agatha cried.

"You are a danger!"

"Won't I be in more danger if I'm by myself during this? I won't know how to handle the magic! Please, please help me."

"You did this to yourself, why do you deserve my time?" Her mother questioned.

"I-"

"Let's go."

"No! No, no, please! I'm scared mother, please don't do this!" Agatha screamed through tears.

"I gave you multiple chances, this, this was the last straw." Her mother replied.

Agatha was thrown in the back of a magic-drawn carriage and taken deep into the woods, to a small cottage where no one would find her or be hurt by her. All alone.

~~~~

nine months later:

"AAAAAAAHHHH" Agatha screamed as her magic forced itself out in one big surge through the forest. She was all alone to deliver this baby, the only person with her was the coven doctor, who came at the last second. "Agatha you're almost there, please try to contain the magic!"
"I can't do this." Agatha whispered through tears. "Yes you can, you are almost there!" "AAAAHHH" Agatha let out one final scream before her whimpers were drowned out by the sound of a baby crying. Agatha let out a sigh of relief. "It's a healthy little girl, congratulations Agatha." the doctor said with a warm smile before disappearing. The baby was wrapped in a fuzzy, purple blanket, cooing softly. Agatha smiled. "Hi baby," she said through tears, "hi y/n." The baby twisted her mouth into what looked like a smile, all though it may not have been intentional, Agatha couldn't help but smile back. The witch quickly conjured up baby supplies and a small crib. The crib was made of a gray colored wood, with small carvings in the side of leaves, flowers, and hearts. Agatha had never felt as much love for anything as she did now. She carefully laid the small baby down and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight my love."