Chapter 1

Fireheart and Graystripe were settled in the soft moss of barleys farm as they listened to Ravenpaws tale of Oakhearts death.  According to Ravenpaw, Oakheart was killed by by falling rocks, and was not slain by Tigerclaw.  Tigerclaw was the one who killed Redtail, the previous deputy.  

Fireheart laid down in his nest in the warriors den, his mind troubled by Tigerclaws guilt. Tigerclaw was a good deputy, and Fireheart had his suspicions at Tigerclaws actions, but after his trusted friend, Ravenpaw, told him of Redtails murder, for the sake of the clan, he had to prove the dark warrior disloyal before his bloody ambition can be quenched. 

Fireheart started his morning by going to hunt, stalking the unsuspecting creatures of the forest.  Soon, he spotted a mouse, scuffling through the reeds.  Fireheart hadn't realized he had  come so far! He was about to pounce when another scent hit the roof of his mouth. Graystripe! What is he doing here? Fireheart thought, following the scent trail. It was obvious that Graystripe was heading toward the river, suddenly, he spotted Graystripe.  Graystripe was sitting on the pebbles near the river, clearly waiting for something. "Graystripe!" Fireheart hissed, listening for a Riverclan patrol, "what are you doing?" "Fireheart?" Graystripe asked, his voice surprised. "I was uh, trying to catch fish.." Graystripe stammered awkwardly, looking away.  "Doesn't look like that to me," Fireheart hissed urgently, scenting a Riverclan cat coming their way, "get back to Thunderclan territory Graystripe!  Someone's coming!" suddenly, a slender silver tabby appeared from the bushes. It was the same she-cat that had saved Graystripe when he had fallen into the river! "Silverstream!" Graystripe purred, then looked awkwardly to Fireheart,  "she's here to umm...teach me how to fish..." Fireheart didn't believe this at all.  " ok Graystripe, we've got to go!  You'll be missed back at camp!"

Warrior Cats (first arc)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें