Chapter 4

Firepaw woke up the next morning, it was his first training session with Bluestar!  He decided to check on Yellowfang first, she didn't seem very fit when she attacked him.  Graypaw said that a regular ShadowClan warrior would have tore him to shreds in a few heartbeats. "Yellowfang?" he he asked, "are you okay?" "would you kittypet just go mind your own business? I'm trying to sleep here!" Yellowfang hissed. "can I do you anything?" Firepaw persisted, trying to hold back his irritation. "well, you might as well get me some prey, my belly is yowling!"  As he trotted towards the freshkill pile,  Bluestar called to him, "Firepaw, after you grab some prey, meet you at the sandy hollow!" "yes Bluestar," he responded with a respectful dip of his head.

Firepaw laid down in his nest, his whole body felt sore. Bluestars training session had been exhausting, but he did learn a few things.  Bluestar had also told him that he, Spottedpaw, and Graypaw are going to the gathering!  Bluestars call brought him and the apprentices sprinting out the den,  wondering what she was going to say. "every cat that goes to the gathering tonight gather near the gorse tunnel!" and with that, she jumped off the highrock and headed for the camp entrance.

"what!!" Dappletails shocked yowl echoed around the clearing. The clan had just learned about Shadowclans outrageous demand for more prey and how they had already driven out WindClan. Suddenly, an agonized yowl came from behind the nursery.  " my kits are gone!" Frostfurs yowl sounded from the nursery. "Yellowfang is gone! she must have taken the kits!" Tigerclaw howled. "after her!" " no Tigerclaw" Bluestars voice sounded from behind them, "I see rain coming, the scent will be lost. we have a better chance later." Firepaw noticed a crowd of cats around the back of the nursery. he remembered the pained yowl of a cat being hurt there. He rushed over. and the sight in front of him made him choke. "Spottedpaw..." he whispered as he buried his muzzle in her fur, " don't die," he pleaded.  Featherwhisker gently dragged her to the medicine den and put cobwebs on the dreadfull wound on the back of her neck. "Clawface..." she whispered as she weakly opened her eyes, "Clawface stole the kits..." "go tell Bluestar!" Featherwhisker ordered.

Fireheart sat down proudly at the center of the clearing. Graystripe had raided the Shadowclan camp along with Fireheart and Whitestorms patrol. Bluestar had made them warriors and even Spottedleaf got her warrior name for her brave attempt at stopping Clawface. 

He was a warrior now.

Warrior Cats (first arc)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें