Chapter eighty four

Start from the beginning

"Aww look at the Commander!" I heard Fives call across, stepping over to stand behind Ahsoka with a great big grin. Ahsoka looked back over her shoulder and gave a small pout as the over clones wandered over to join their brother. Behind me I felt a hand come to rest on my shoulder, and looking up I saw Anakin smile fondly with Obi wan stood just behind him.

"Hey stop you're going to scare her!" I heard Ahsoka whisper shout towards the boys. Looking back round I held back a chuckle when I saw her flick Fives hand away from the little girl. My eyes moved to meet Anakins as I reached up and interlaced my fingers with that of my fiancé, gazing up at his radiant smile. Anakin leant down and kissed my temple, squeezing my hand lightly as we both watched Ahsoka and boys marvel over our little girl.

"She's the generals daughter, I doubt she'll fear anything." Dice replied from beside Fives giving a low chuckle as he folded his arms over his chest. My eyes caught sight of Anakin smirk at the comment to which I rolled my eyes and leaned across to whisper in his ear.

"I think he's talking about me big man." I whispered with a chuckle teasing him in a friendly fashion. Anakin gave a laugh and shook his head, the waves of his air gently rippling from the movement.

"Well you were terrifying during the last month or so, it's going to be nice to have you back to normal." Anakin joked rubbing the back of his neck with a bit of a grin. I rose a brow his way which seemed to make him think twice on his words.

"You saying I was a pain Skywalker? Because trust me i could be worse." I playfully threatened walking my fingers up his chest and poking at his peck. He gave a small gulp before curving his lips into a smirk and leaning round until his forehead pressed to mine and his eyes staring into mine with a deep longing. Well I wasn't pregnant anymore...maybe our love life would pick up again now.

"Oh I have no doubts honey, but I'm sure you'll want to behave when you hear my ideas." He whispered moving round and kissing the rim of my ear, his breath brushing through my hair like a warm summer breeze.

"Alright that's enough of that," I heard Obi wan say before watching as Anakin was pulled back, his former masters hand on his shoulder as the man shook his head in disapproval. I gave Obi wan a sheepish looked as his frowned glancing between us. The man then rolled his eyes and ran a hand back through his hair. "You two are such trouble, you do everything I warn you against and yet, here we are...I'm not ashamed to admit I'm incredibly proud." He spoke placing a hand on each of our shoulder with a sparkle to his eyes as he smiled. Hearing his words brought a warm feeling to to my chest, though it also reminded my yet again how my own master wasn't here. Still, Obi wan was sweet, we loved him a great deal. I glanced to Anakin and gave a subtle nod of my head.

"On that note...(y/n) and I were talking and we decided that we'd be honoured if you would be her godfather," Anakin spoke with a smile as he turned to face his master, his hand back assuming the position atop mine. Obi wans eyes had widened a smidge and he seemed taken aback as he looked from Anakin to baby Ari and back across. It appeared we'd rendered the man speechless. "You've been a mentor to the both of us for years now, and we'll we both know I'm not the most responsible...you're the father I never had master, and our daughter would be blessed to have you around growing up." Anakin added while Obi wan feared up and raised a hand to cover his mouth.

"...I don't know what to say...you two...my gosh I'm speechless." Obi wan spoke before leaning round and hugging his younger brother figure, then myself. He truly was so sweet.

"General (y/l/n) can I hold the little tyke next?" Fives asked with big puppy eyes as he looked my way only to be conned on the head by the fist of his brother Dice. I laughed, these boys were the best...though I did miss seeing my padawan play along with them.