CH9 Little MOCHI

Y/N

Lying on the sofa in Min Hyuk's office, I closed my eyes, trying to calm myself from the incident. I can't just let this go that easily. My heart aches so much every time I remember how my son cried in pain that was caused by some stranger. I have never been angry like this before, but I guess all mothers will act like how I acted when they see their child being hurt by someone.

"Mama"

My son Jan came running towards me with open arms. I sat straight and I opened my arms too for a hug.

"Mama, yuu okay? Any painful, I can ppo ppo the pain away mama, "

He said, smiling, then made pouty lips ready to give a peck.

"Mama is fine, honey, but I still want you to kiss me here here here and all over here."

I said while pointing at every part of my face. He giggled and climbed on my lap, then pecked all over my face.

"That's so sweet, but how about me?"

We both turn our heads at the door and see Fayee, entering the room with her doctor's medical bag.

"Tia Fayeee,"

Jan yelled in excitement when he saw my sister-in-law. He immediately climbed down from me and ran to meet Unnie at the door. For sure, Min Hyuk ask her to come to check on me and the baby.

"Oh my cute little baby mochi, did you miss me?"

Unnie asked, then got down on her knees before she carried him up.

"Si tia, I miss you,"

Jan said, smiling before wrapping his hand around her neck.

"Tia miss you too, little mochi," she said, rubbing her nose against his before kissing his cheek.

"Lil mochi, I want you to go and play with minera outside. I just need to check on your mama. Is that okay, mochi?"

Jan nodded his head while making an OK sign with his small fingers before running out of the room.

"Don't stress too much Y/N. You need to have complete bed rest throughout your pregnancy. You need to be more careful about your condition to avoid what happened in your first pregnancy."

Unnie gave me advice after she checked on me and my baby.

"I'm sorry, unnie, I couldn't control my anger when I saw Jan crying in pain. I can't stand seeing him like that, unnie, "

I apologize, feeling really sorry.

"I understand, but if you can still hold your emotions, Please do so, for you and for your baby. "

She reminded me, and I nodded in guilt.

"Okay, now that you're totally fine. I have to take my leave now. I still need to go back to the hospital. I think I can't wait for Min Hyuk anymore. I still have a lot of patients waiting. "

She then gave me a hug before storming out of the room. I went back to sit on the sofa when the door suddenly opened, revealing my husband.

"Hon, are you feeling alright now?"

"Do you feel any pain?"

"Are you hurt somewhere else? "

I smiled and was so touched by how concerned he was. He didn't stop throwing questions at me while taking a step closer.

"I'm fine. I didn't feel any pain. I'm not hurt anywhere either. Hyuk, there's nothing to be worried about."

I assured him,

"I'm glad you're fine." he said before pulling me into a hug.

"Hon, there's someone else here to see you. I'm sorry I'm the one who brought him here."

He said, while caressing my cheek. I averted my eyes from him to the door, and there I saw Jungkook smiling sadly, as if he wanted to cry.

 I averted my eyes from him to the door, and there I saw Jungkook smiling sadly, as if he wanted to cry

💜💜💜Ch10 Not Now💜💜💜

💜💜💜Ch10 Not Now💜💜💜