CH12 Hundred percent

JIMIN

I can't stand this anymore. I need to talk to Y/N. I know it's my fault, but I still need to tell her my side of the story. She has a husband, a son, and is expecting another child, which is enough to say that she has already moved on, but still, I want to explain to her why I changed and why I treated her the way I did.

I want her to know I didn't cheat on her in our relationship. I want her to hear me out.

"Hey bro, exploring another planet again, ha?"

My friend Taehyung, who is sitting across from me at the breakfast table, interrupts my thoughts on Y/N.

"Did you see Jungkook? I want to ask him how she is doing now. "I asked him.

I didn't see Jungkook after he followed Min hyuk to meet Y/N. I didn't know if he even went back last night to his hotel room to sleep or if he just stayed at Y/N's place to spend the night.

"Ummm, no, I didn't see him either."

He simply said I just sighed and took a sip of my coffee. From where we sat, I could see a beautiful scene below through the glass wall beside me.

A garden that is so alive, full of different kinds of flowers, bermuda grass, and a table full of dishes, it looks like the king and queen will have their first meal of the day on that table. Then I notice some men in suits and some women wearing the resort's uniform are moving faster than before. Maybe the guest they are waiting for just arrived. Soon, my eyes caught someone entering the garden, a couple to be exact.

They're walking towards the table hand in hand, the beautiful lady smiling sweetly at the man who's carrying a child on his other hand. Upon reaching the table, that beautiful lady took her seat on her own. As the man put the child on the high chair, he tries to wake up the child by caressing his cheek while the beautiful lady sits silently admiring the scene in front of her while smiling.

Then the child opened his eyes with a smile and hugged the man before giving him a kiss. Then the beautiful lady said something which made the man put the child down and run to hug the beautiful lady before giving her kisses. The man now is the one who is watching the beautiful scene in front of him with a smile.

That should be me if I didn't let my anger, pride, and jealousy take over me first... that should be me, with my Y/N and our own child. I'm such an asshole.

"Yes, you were a hundred percent asshole, bro,"

I heard Taehyung say and looked in his direction.

I didn't know that I breathed out those words loud enough for him to hear and that he was also watching the scene that I had been watching earlier. When I averted my gaze to the garden again, that's when I saw Jungkook carrying their son while laughing, then lifting him high in the air, but again, Taehyung said something that made me freeze.

"Bro, did you notice something? I mean, look... carefully... "

"Y/N's son resembles you"

💜💜💜Ch13 Chimmy💜💜💜