CH15 Jimin -ah

JIMIN

Today is our last day here in Spain. We've been here for five days already. Hobi Hyung's engagement party was a success last night. Tonight we will take our flight back to Korea, but I haven't seen Y/N since that day Min Hyuk collapsed. Jungkook said he's fine, he just needs to rest, so as Y/N. I think this is a sign that I should stop here. She's happy now and I should be happy for her. She has a loving husband and they're now expecting their second child. Maybe this is a sign that we are not for each other. I need to accept it and move on.

A knock on my hotel room door breaks my thoughts away. This must be Taehyung calling for breakfast. I sigh at the site of my belongings on the top of the bed that I've been trying to pack since I woke up, but no progress because I've been spacing out too much thinking about Y/N. I put the clothes on top of the bed that I'd been holding for I don't know how long before I went to open the door, but to my surprise, it wasn't Tae, it was one of Min Hyuk's bodyguards.

"Beunos días señor, you must be Mr. Park Jimin sir?"

"Yes, I am."

"Sir, Mr. Kang asked for a secret meeting with you sir. He wants to know if you can spare time for him before leaving Spain."

He wants to meet me? This must be an important matter, or else he wouldn't send someone this early to relay his message.

"Okay, I'm free at lunchtime. "

"Then I'll be back later to pick you up, sir."

He then turned to leave after giving a bow. I went back inside and continued to pack my things while thinking about what Mr. Kang would want to talk about. Well, I guess I'll find out later.

"Sir, we've arrived,"

The bodyguard said when the driver stopped the car at the cruise terminal. I got off the car and followed the bodyguard until we reached the front of the Christensen Shipyard Megayacht.

"Sir, you may get in. Mr. Kang is waiting inside already." He said so and left.

I got in and looked around to find Mr. Kang, but I saw no one. Then I continue my journey inside. This yacht is really huge for private use. It is thrice bigger than mine. While I'm taking steps to the second floor, I can feel that we're moving. When I got to the next floor, I saw Mr. Kang standing in the cockpit, admiring the scenery in front of him.

"Mr. Kang," I announced, inviting myself in.

"Thank you for sparing some time to meet me, Mr. Park. Please have a seat." He said, gesturing with his hand.

"Jimin-ah"

I was surprised to hear him call me by my first name. He called the other guys by their first names, but not me. He only asked me to call him Min hyuk, and he was still addressing me as Mr. Park.

"I want to tell you a very long story. Will you lend me some ears?" He continued...

"Sure hyung, you'll have it. I'm all ears, Hyung."

I don't know what comes over me, but I just got the urge to call him Hyung. To be honest, I'm nervous and a bit scared of what this story he was about to tell me might be.

 To be honest, I'm nervous and a bit scared of what this story he was about to tell me might be

💜💜💜Ch16 His story💜💜💜