CH13 Chimmy

Y/N

While the three of us are having our moment, I notice Jungkook is coming towards us. I gave Minhyuk a sign, then he looked behind him and nodded his head for Jungkook to come near us.

"Jan buddy, I want you to meet Tio Jungkook. He is mama's amigo who is living in Korea, where mama was born and grew up. Say hi buddy... "

Take Jan from me, then introduce Jungkook to him.

"Hola tio Jungkook ," Jan greeted him with a smile while waving his small hands in front of Jungkook.

"Annoying Janlord-ah, this is for you!" Jungkook hands him a yellow dog stuffed toy.

"A pello... a pello... glacias tio Jungkook glacias..."

Jan said while clapping his hands, then took the toy from Jungkook to show it to me. I can't stop smiling when I see how happy my son is with his perro toy.

"Mama, Mama, look at tio Jungkook he gave me a dog mama..."

I'm so proud of him that at the age of 3, he's trying his best to pronounce the words well, even if most of his letters have changed. I'm happy he is growing up as a normal child, knowing what I've gone through when I was pregnant with him. I really don't want that to happen again to my second child. I'm very thankful Jan was strong enough to fight when he was still inside me.

"Yes, honey, a yellow cute dog! So what will be the name of your dog? "

I asked and slightly pinched his nose...

"Ummm," he said, shaking his head sadly.

"I don't know mama"

"Why don't we ask tio Jungkook to name it since it was given by him?"

I said, looking at Jungkook with my now wide eyes, trying to give him a sign not to disappoint my baby.

"Si, si Mama..." he said, jumping.

"Tio Jungkook , what is my dog's name?" He asked Jungkook, smiling widely at him.

"Ahhh, your dog's name is..."

Jungkook said, looking nowhere, trying to think of what name he would give to the stuffed toy. Then soon, I saw his eyes going wide and I knew he had already come up with a name, so I mentally smiled.

"Ahhh, his name is Chimmy. Yes, your dog's name is Chimmy."

Jan smiles and hugs his toy tighter and sways it side to side while repeatedly saying the toy's name, Chimmy.

" Chimmy, Chimmy, Chimmy"

My son exclaimed, happily bouncing on the spot where he was standing. I smiled at his action, but suddenly I remembered something... Chim...

"Okay, buddy, come and take your seat. Let's eat. Mama must be hungry now and you need to eat too, so you have energy to play with Chimmy later, okay, buddy."

I nodded my head and agreed with what Min Hyuk said. It was time to have breakfast. So we all sat down and started digging for our food. Min Hyuk and Jungkook were talking about random stuff, and I made myself busy feeding my baby. I don't know why, but I don't feel comfortable. I feel like someone is watching my every move. I sat up straight in my chair and turned around, looking for anyone other than the bodyguards and resort staff, but there was no one until I looked up and locked my gaze with him... Jimin and Taehyung were watching us from the second floor of the hotel resort.

 Jimin and Taehyung were watching us from the second floor of the hotel resort

💜💜💜Ch14 Moved On💜💜💜