CH19 Spain

JIMIN

I've done my best to finish all my work these past few weeks, and Y/N even thinks I'm already bored of her, like what she said the other night. I'm sorry baby, if you feel that way, but I won't break your heart again. I promise that. I can't afford to lose you again.

"Yes Mr. Park, everything is clear and under control. You may go on to your plan now. Don't worry, Mr. Park, I got this."

Mandie, my secretary, said in excitement before hanging up the call. She knows my plan to bring my family back to Spain and visit Min Hyuk-hyung's grave and stay there for a month. I can't wait to see her reaction if she knows about this.

I got up from bed knowing my wife was up early preparing our kids' breakfast. I went down to see her cooking back facing me. I came closer and gave her a back hug. I started placing small kisses on her neck. She slightly tilted her head to give me more room, then she let out a soft and low moan. I smirked, knowing I still had a strong effect on her. Hold it, baby, save it for Spain. I said, but only in my mind.

"Good morning, baby. What do we have for breakfast?"

I asked, letting go of her before taking my seat.

"Umm, just bacon, sausage, egg, and bread. What do you want to drink, Chim, hot coffee or hot milk tea?"

She asked, placing the food in front of me.

"Are you not included in the choices, baby? Perhaps a hot wife..."

I asked her back before biting my lip.

"Jim---"

"I'll go and wake the boys up."

I didn't let her finish. I stood up and rushed out of the kitchen laughing, knowing she was starting to get annoyed.

When I entered the boys' room, they were not on the bed anymore. I heard running water from the toilet. I guess they're washing up already.

"Daddyyy good morning,"

Dan, my three-year-old son, says as he runs up to me, arms open.

"Good morning, my love. How's your sleep?"

I said as I got down on my knees and opened my arm to accept his hug.

"Guud guud daddy."

"Me too, daddy, and I had this dream last night that I was a werewolf, with hair all over my body."

Jan, my eldest son, said, coming out of the toilet but not showing any sign that he's scared about his dream. He's growing up to be a brave man, like his dad, of course.

"You're strong enough not to be scared of that dream, right? love? "

"Of course, Daddy, I'm strong like you, I'm not scared."

He then stand like a soldier. I smiled at him, nodding my head in agreement.

"Okay, boys Mommy is preparing breakfast. Let's go down now, and after eating, you need to try to pack your own things because we're going to Spain"

When I say it, they both start jumping up and down in delight...

I'm also excited about this boys. I'm planning to make your baby sister in Spain.

💜💜Ch20 I love you so much💜💜