CH7 Pregnant

JIMIN

"Honey stop!!! Stop please. "

Mr. Kang Min hyuk chased after Y/N, who was still slapping the woman beneath her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her up while asking her to stop. When he successfully took Y/N away from the woman, he turned her to face him.

"Honey, stop, stop and calm down please." shhhh... calm down please."

He said it, now cupping her face.

"Hyuk-ah, this woman," she said, pointing to Ms. Lee.

"She-she hurt my son, " she said, breathing heavily.

"I know honey, I know... But please calm down, calm down... It's not good for your condition. You're not supposed to move carelessly. It's too dangerous for you and for the baby you are carrying, so please honey, calm yourself down. Please... please..."

I clenched my fists in anger of what I heard. She is pregnant with their second child.

"I'm sorry,"

She then closed her eyes to calm herself down. She wrapped her hands around his waist, then leaned closer and rested her head on his shoulder.

"No, don't say sorry, honey... Don't ever say that, "

He said, now hugging her waist with his left hand while the other one caresses her long mahogany hair down to her lower back repeatedly.

"I'll handle this, I promise." he continued, and she just nodded her head with her eyes still closed.

"Honey..." he spoke again, then slowly let go of their hug.

"Can you wait for me in my office? Our son, Jan, is waiting for you there. I will ask your bodyguards to send you back first. I'll be there after I handle this. Is that alright? I promise I won't let this go easily for her until you say so. Ummm!!! I promise..."

Y/N stares at him and slowly nods her head in agreement. He leans closer and pecks her forehead then her lips, which makes me clench my jaws in anger. He gave a signal, and two of her bodyguards went near them.

"Take my wife back and call Dr. Fayee to come fast to check on my wife and my son, Jan."

"Yes, Mr. Kang,"

The bodyguards answered in unison. He bent down and was about to carry her bridal style when she stopped him.

"I can walk Hyuk, ah, I'm fine, I promise." She smiled weakly at him, then he nodded and smiled back.

What he said next causes my eyes to close and my blood to boil.

"I can't win you, honey, you know that right!"

He said, gently caressing her face. Then he led her to the car, opening the door for her to get in, then kissed her lips before closing the door without forgetting to say...

I LOVE YOU, Hon...

💜💜💜Ch8 No Mercy💜💜💜

💜💜💜Ch8 No Mercy💜💜💜