CH5 Daydreaming

JIMIN

Today we will take our flight to Spain for Hobi Hyung's engagement party with Kaiya Noona. It's been 3 months since they asked Mr. Kang about this and now here we are ready to go.

"Hyung, why is she here? Don't tell me she's coming with us? "

I asked Hobi hyung, a little annoyed when I saw Ms. Lee talking with Hyung's fiancée.

I've been avoiding her since that night she sucked me. That night I was so drunk, I couldn't stop thinking of Y/N, and I let this woman please me. She sucked me while I was imagining my baby's mouth wrapping around my cock. She pampered me while I kept calling my baby's name. Y/N never leaves my mind until I reach my high.
After that night, she kept calling my office for a meeting, which Mandie finds annoying.

But for me, it's just a one-time thing.

"I'm not sure, Jimin-ah, but my fiancée said she is a friend of a friend she invited, so she's here with us. Any problems? Do you even know her? "

"Ahhh, tell you later hyung, let's go, it's time for us to board."

I don't even know now if I will enjoy this vacation in Spain knowing I'm with someone who's hungry for my dick.

"Mr. Park Jimin, Hey, do you remember me? Yana!"

She approached me while we were waiting for our luggage. We had just arrived at the airport in Spain when she approached me. I tried to avoid her but failed.

"Hi. Ms. Lee,"

I simply said and just smiled. Then I grabbed my stuff before I hurried out and went to find the others who were already waiting for the car. Mr. Kang will send someone to pick us up.

We drove for nearly two hours before arriving at one of Kang's resorts, where Hyung's engagement party will be held. I was so amazed at the view of this seaside resort. The sound of waves hitting the shore is so relaxing.

I promise I will bring my baby here once she comes back. I will make sure that every second here with her will be a very memorable one. I will book this whole resort for her. I will make sure she will never forget anything that happened when I brought her here. I will say---

"Bro, you're lost again ha..." Tae cut my thoughts off,

"Thinking of Y/N?" he continued.

"Um, this place is so beautiful, Tae, I will bring her here when she comes back. You'll help me, right?"

"Surprise her! Sure bro, I got your back. "

"Thanks Tae"

"C'mon bro, others are heading to the shore already... palli... Let's go together..."

He said, running away from me ah... this alien really, he asked me to come with him, but he left me running like a kid and went after the others.

I was a few meters away from them when I saw kids running around while throwing sand in the air. They're so cute. How I really wish I had a son with Y/N. I would certainly give him whatever he desires, and I will not allow anyone to harm him. I will play with him for the whole day if he asks me too. I will also bring--

I stopped daydreaming about my future son when I heard,

"Yeahhhh......."

I turned to see Ms. Lee yelling at the two cute boys who were playing in the sand earlier.

💜💜💜Ch6 Beautiful Lady💜💜💜