CH17 My Story

JIMIN

I was mad, disappointed, and angry.

I think I felt all kinds of emotions and I wanted to say something, but no words came out of my mouth, so I just stayed silent and let him continue.

"Until one day, my secretary found me unconscious in my office. She asked my bodyguards to bring me to the doctor. And there I found out I'm not in the right condition anymore. So I asked to meet Mr. Park Jimin a week early before the board meeting was scheduled. It was my first meeting outside Spain in three years. I want to get to know Mr. Park more. After a week of hanging out with him, I found out that we had a lot in common. Then I came to realize that my wife had made a good choice in men. From there, I calmed myself and stopped worrying about my family. When I came back from Korea, I couldn't wait any longer to hear what my son's surprise was for me, so I went straight home, and there I saw my wife and my son decorating another room for our still unborn child. I was very happy about the news. I was very happy that another angel was coming to our family.

But that happiness will not last long. Three days ago, I fell unconscious again. I fainted in front of my wife, which was the last thing that I wanted to happen. My doctor told me that I only have seven months left. Seven months to be with my family. My wife will deliver our second child in less than six months, so that means I only have a month to be with our baby.

A month is too short, a month is not enough, but I can't change what is written in my destiny. So I will take this opportunity to ask a favor to Mr. Park and say something to Jimin."

"Mr. Park, please wait for seven more months... and take Y/N back."

"Jimin-ah, Janlord is your son"

"Mr. Park, please treat my child as if he were your own, as if he were of your own blood.

"Jimin-ah, Y/N suffered from depression because of you. Make up for what you have done.

"Mr. Park, Please take my family back to Korea when I am gone. "

"Jimin- ah, don't let anyone hurt the kids in front of Y/N. She is very much ready to kill for them."

"Mr. Park, whatever your eyes can see right now belongs to me. Please let my son Jan and my second child enjoy them in the future."

"Jimin - ah, I know you still love and care for Y/N. Make sure you won't hurt her again in the future. You know to yourself how precious she is. "

"Mr. Park, right now Jan's last name is Kang. In the future, when he becomes a Park, please make my child a Park too."

"Jimin-ah, I want to tell you that I will rest well knowing that Y/N and the two kids will be in your hands when I am gone."

"MR. PARK, GRACIAS FOR MAKING GREAT BUSINESS WITH YOU."

"Jimin-ah, kumawoo for listening to my story."

"Hyung, does Y/N know about your health?"

For the first time, I successfully open my mouth after staying silent the whole time.

"Maybe, I didn't tell her, she couldn't be stressed right now, but Y/N is a great doctor. I'm sure she already knows and just trying to be strong for our child, or maybe she chose to remain silent and accept what fate has written for us, knowing there's nothing we can do.

"Hyung..."

💜💜💜Ch18 I Promise 💜💜💜