CH10 Not Now

Y/N

"Jungkook, is that really you?"

I asked before standing still holding Min Hyuk's hand. I look at Hyuk's eyes, giving him a 'is this real' look, and he just smiles and nods while caressing the back of my hand with his thumb.

"I'll leave you two honeys so you can talk. Okay, I will go and see if our son is fine. Take all the time you want with Jungkook, but just give me a call if you're done. I will come to pick you up."

He then pecked my forehead before turning back to face Jungkook. He walks to the door where Jungkook is still standing and taps Kookie's shoulder before going out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Jungkook- Ah, I'm glad to see you again. How have you been?"

I asked while taking a step towards him as he did the same. I hug him once we're close to each other.

"I miss you, Kook-ah!" I really miss this bunny...

"I miss you too, Noona. I'm glad to see you too, and I've been doing fine, Noona."

He said, not forgetting to answer all the questions I asked earlier. I let go of the hug and grabbed his hand to pull him with me onto the sofa so we could sit. We sit beside each other, staring and smiling at each other. I was so happy to see him that I couldn't even open my mouth to say anything. It's like I'm mute or something.

"Noona, how about you? How have you been these three years? Is Min Hyuk Hyung really your husband and how about that little boy earlier, is he your son?"

Now it's him who throws me a bunch of questions.

"It's a long story. Kook, but yes, Min hyuk is my husband and that little boy is Jan, my son."

Suddenly, it hits me how he knows about my son.

"How do you know I have a son? Have you seen him before or did Min hyuk tell you about him?" I asked,

"I was there when that woman made that little boy cry. I was there when you beat that woman. It's my first time seeing you mad, very mad to be exact."

He sadly said before he continued, and what he said next made me freeze.

"I was there with the gang together with Jimin Hyung. We saw and heard everything, Noona. "

That's it, I can't avoid this anymore. I can see he wants an answer. I need to tell him what really happened to me these past three years. I need to tell him and he needs to know, after all, we're like siblings, he needs to know everything because I know he is worried and he cares for me.

"Jungkook, that day I left Korea, I took my flight here to Spain...."

I told him everything, what happened ever since I took my very first step here in Spain to now. Fortunately, he simply listened carefully and understood everything.

"Noona I know it's not my place, but I think you and Jimin Hyung need to talk. He explained everything to me and the others, his side of the story, and I think you need to hear it for yourself, noona." he said, and I nodded in agreement.

"I will, kook, I promise I will... soon but not now. I can't be more stressed, kook. I'm three months pregnant right now. Me and my baby are not in good condition, so maybe talking to Jimin now about what happened in the past is not the right time yet."

I said to him while caressing my stomach. When he saw what I was doing, he smiled.

"Congratulations, Noona."

"Thank you, kookie."

We talk about everything that has happened to us in the past three years, then we decide to meet for breakfast tomorrow so I can introduce him to my son. He bids goodbye, and I call Min hyuk, my husband, to pick me up. It's already late afternoon. We need to head back to the villa before it gets dark.

 We need to head back to the villa before it gets dark

💜💜💜Ch11 Later On💜💜💜