Epilogue: She's so mean

JIMIN

It's already 9 at night but I'm still here in the kitchen fixing everything.

Y/N always asks me to tidy up the kitchen after dinner and also sleep on the couch like tonight. This happens every time I mess up. I think she's been so mean and been so harsh on me. Is she forgetting that I'm still the head of this family?

It isn't my fault if I always miss---

"Daddd! Ohhhh yes, I knew it. I knew it was you again, dad."

My eldest son comes bursting into the kitchen.

"Me? You know it was me who was here in the kitchen? How? "

I was a bit surprised that he knew it was me.

"It's obvious, dad, that it was you. The sound you make using the plates and glass and all the kitchen utensils is being heard in my room."

He said and wanted to laugh but was trying to stop himself.

"Dad, don't tell me you failed to recognize who is Minji and who is Minje again."

He said, looking straight into my eyes, giving me an "I can't believe you" look.

"It's not my fault if I can't distinguish between your little twin sisters, they really look like carbon copies of each other."

I explained letting go of the kitchen towel on my hands and crossing my arms against my chest.

"Yes dad, it's your fault."

He also crossed his arms against his chest.

"My fault? And why did you say that it was my fault? "

I asked. Now both of my hands are on my waist.

"Yes dad, it's your fault because it's YOU who made my baby twin sisters."

He said, laughing, before running out of the kitchen.

I smirked to myself.

Yes, I guess it is true that it was my fault because made them.

After an hour of tidying up in the kitchen, I went upstairs to our bedroom to see my beautiful wife was already sleeping peacefully under the cover. I carefully walked to her side, then fixed her blanket before giving her her good night kiss, which I missed giving since I was busy completing my punishment from her. She looks so tired. I just finished tidying the kitchen for an hour and a half, but I already felt so tired. How much more tired does she feel, taking care of four kids and doing all the housework all day, every day by herself while I'm at work in my office? I told her many times already that we needed to hire a helper so she would have company to do all this stuff, but she kept rejecting my suggestion. She said aside from her dream of becoming a successful doctor, she also dreams of being a full-time housewife who will take care of her husband and children 24/7.

I again placed another peck on her forehead before going out of our room to the twins' room. The bedroom door of the twins is always open. Y/N don't want it closed. Her reason is that if the twins suddenly cry, she can immediately hear it and run to them. I stood in front of their wooden crib and shifted my gaze nonstop. They really do resemble each other, so much so that I frequently mistook one for the other. And this is why I'm always the one fixing the kitchen at night, it's Y/N's punishment for me. She even said that this will only stop when I can recognize my own twins.

After a couple of minutes watching my twin daughters, I went back to our room. I turn the door knob slowly, making sure not to make any noise so my wife's sleep will not be disturbed. But when I succeeded in opening the door and took my first step in very carefully, I was surprised to see my beautiful wife sitting at the end of the bed wearing nothing but my favorite lingerie of her.I playfully raise my eyebrows and give her a smirk, saying,

"Baby, are you asking for another set of twins?"

"Triplets, perhaps."

She said, biting the tip of her forefinger. 😉

THANK YOU 💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Thank you everyone