I step in something sharp that sticks in my feet, I look down.

Glass.

I brush off the large shards and start to dash.

I run even faster and I don't look back.

I dash to where I know some of the meds are, I scurry and look for bandages and when I find them I start to hear booming footsteps, which prompts me to run away again.

As I try to escape, I start to smell smoke. I cover my mouth so I don't breathe it in.

Now, I've gotten away from the demons.

How do I get out of here?

I run around, looking desperately for a way to get out.

I eventually come across an open vent big enough for me to fit through.

"THERE SHE IS! 011! CATCH HER!"

I hear.

I scale up the walls, now realizing I left bloody footprints because of the glass in my feet, and jump in the vent before the monsters can catch me.

Instead of immediately trying to find the exit, I scurry around first to try and confuse them, and when I felt like I've gotten away from them. I start to work on finding the exit. Getting scratches on my legs from what seems like stuck up excess metal.

I roll out of a sewer pipe and shake myself off as I run into the forest.

The pain in the bottom of my feet slowly becomes unbearable. I trip over my own feet and cry out.

I have to wrap myself.

I take out the thick bandages I stole, wrapping my cut feet and legs with the large number of bandage rolls I stole.

I made them very thick and they eventually end up looking like some sort of sock.

That feels better.

I sigh in content relief.

Then my happy moment quickly gets derailed when I realize that I don't even know what to do next, adding that there is a tracker in my ear that they can easily check on my whereabouts.

Oh my god.

I'm gonna die.

I left a blood trail until I wrapped myself just now.

The monsters are gonna find me.

They're gonna sell me.

I uncontrollably start to cry into my hands.

This is pathetic.

Move!

I keep crying, and I can't stop.