{Prologue}

{Prologue}

Long ago a riddle, well more of a prophecy was received by all priest and priestess all over the globe that hailed from the light side of the realm. This was sent down by the Moon Goddess herself demanding all to hear its message.

It eventually made it's way do to the darker side of the realm by word of mouth.

It was a direct threat on the long ruling Death Alpha, Octavius.

It stated.

'The evil one who is poisoned by greed and lust for power will fall to his knees when the divine princess comes knocking on his door. He who wants to rule them all will be defeated by the Princess and will have half of his power taken away at her mercy.'

The Death Alpha saw this as a threat as he was the evil in the world and for the last centuries he had been consumed by the control of the entire dark realm. Taking and killing for his agenda. Hearing of this prophecy it frightened him as all his hard work would be taken away by a measly Princess. Pathetic, he thought.

From that day on he built up his army so they were stronger and larger in numbers.

The day came when the Moon Goddess and King of the Moon announced they gave birth to two beautiful baby girls, declaring one will be the next Goddess. While she grew, thrived, and matured the Death Alpha watched carefully. Not allowing any mistakes to be made as he prepared to defend what was his and possibly go to war. Even kill the Princess if need be.

Then word got to the Death pack with news of the Moon Princess descending to Earth. From that point on he's on been on high alert and ready for an attack at any moment.

~~~

Alpha Octavius

Hovering over an Alpha my claws extend and dig into his neck, ripping it apart. His eyes become foggy and lifeless. He dare defy me? Trying to storm my territory? Me, of all people he tries to defeat. He should know the size of my army at the moment, as we are awaiting a special visit from the Princess herself. Kicking the body so it lays on its stomach I walk away and eye the army he brought with him.

"Take them to the cells. If the resist, kill them on sight. If any want to pledge their loyalty and alliance to me, mind link and I'll witness the pledge for myself," I bark out the orders and spit the blood from my mouth.

My warriors nod and start shoving the wolves towards the underground holding cells. I'm not letting them go, they crossed my territory so they are my prisoners. They are trespassers, so I will do with them as I wish as this is my territory and I am the Alpha. I will decide their fates and punishments. As long as they are my land they will pray for my mercy.

"Alpha," a warrior of mine runs to me, yelling.

"What is it," I ask the breathless young man.

"She has arrived, she has descended."

"No," I say in disbelief. "It's to soon!"

"I know. The Goddess seemed to detect a weak spot and sent her down to attack us at our most vulnerable and strike us then."

I didn't need this today. I have a fucking screaming headache. Exactly what I needed today, the worry of losing everything I have worked hard for. I have conquered almost the entire dark realm, achieving my goal in life. Now she has come to take away all my hard work.

"Those warriors we took in. Force them to pledge their allegiance. We need more bodies for this war to come. We are going to be out numbered," I growl at the young man, my eyes glowing.

He nods. "Yes, Alpha. I'll head there right away."

"Until she arrives, I need to figure out a tactic to cover our weak spot so we don't have so many casualties."

Princess Adrianna

Nervous. I am so nervous. My mother has prepared me for this day, but I didn't think it'd come so soon. You see I've been trained my whole life on how to be a proper Princess, the expected Goddess, and a Luna. All three give me the experience to be the best Moon Goddess possible when it is my turn to reign. As nervous as I was for that day, I was more nervous for this day. Being sent to earth to fight in a war with an enemy I've never met.

Being sent out of my mother's domain and to Earth scared me more than anything. Yes, I've made the occasional visit with my mother, but not alone. Not living alone on a planet I have no clue about. I don't know where anything is or their culture or what may offend them. Everyone is different and obviously I can't study every single pack and their cultures. So o learned the generic culture of the light side of the realm and the culture of the dark side of the realm. They differed very much and it intrigued me to become more active during my time here to learn their cultures better. This would help me become a better Goddess and be able to work out problems and understand situations better as well.