As soon as she step foot inside, she caught sight of Rhian by the terrace, leaning herself by the railing with a phone pressed on her ear. Glaiza watch as the rich girl proceed to pace the area, her eyebrows slightly furrowed together as she continue to talk to other person on the line. The rich girl didn't notice her as she walk back inside, plopping herself on the bed as she finished phone-calling someone. One leg raised up to her chest, resting an arm on it as Rhian massage her temple.

Glaiza hesitated to approach the girl, but seeing the obvious stress on the girl's features had the girl began making her way to the bed. Without a word, Glaiza situated herself behind the girl and placed her hands on Rhian's shoulders gently squeezing it. She continue her massage as the rich girl instantly lean herself back at Glaiza, relaxing her tense shoulders.

The short-haired girl traced her fingers to Rhian's nape, pressing both her thumbs on it firmly, up to the roots of her hair, resulting to a contented hum to be released from the receiving girl. Glaiza placed a chaste kiss on Rhian's head as she continue working the knots on Rhian's slender shoulders. The rich girl closed her eyes, feeling all her frustration and tension melt away and replaced by ease and calmness. Rhian tilt her head to the right at the sensation, earning a kiss from Glaiza on her temple.

"What's wrong? Talk to me." Glaiza whispered, before her hands slowly drop to Rhian's arms until it reached her hands, back-hugging the girl. Instinctively, Rhian intertwined their hands together, enclosing it firmly.

"That was mom on the phone. They just got back from France and they're heading here." Rhian shared.

"Alright..." Glaiza replied carefully, gulping nervously at the thought of seeing Rhian's parents, especially her father. "So what's the plan? Should we show public display of affection in front of your parents? Personally, I think we should do that. But, its all up to you. You have the last call. Anything's fine with me, as long as we can convince your parents to call off the wedding. Hopefully, fingers-crossed, that would be the case for today."

"I... I don't think that'll happen, G." Rhian muttered.

"Don't say that.We still have ample time to convince your parents. We just need to upgrade our plan and think of effective tactics. We're not giving up, Rhi. Okay? We'll figure something out." Glaiza reassured.

"No G, you don't understand. We are gonna push through with the wedding." Rhian says.

"We?" Glaiza creased her eyebrows.

Rhian turn ever so slowly to face the short-haired girl, but her gaze immediately went down, not wanting to make eye contact with her. "I'm agreeing to the marriage. In four days I'll be wed to Jason. The reason why my parents are heading here, is that they're coming to pick me and Jason up. We will be going back to our house for final preparations."

Glaiza froze, not believing what the other girl had just said. "Wait, are you... are you really going to marry him?"

"Y-Yes." Rhian nodded.

"So, are you saying... you're terminating our relationship?" Glaiza muttered, eyes desperately searching for the girl's. Rhian brave herself and glance up. However, seeing the look Glaiza's giving her, had her averting it elsewhere before she stood up.

"I... excuse me, I need to pack. My parents will be here shortly." Rhian answered instead, walking towards her closet.

Glaiza followed her, standing just behind her. "Seriously, Rhian? This again?! We've had this talk before. If you marry that Jason guy, then what the hell does this set-up of ours is for?! So what, you're gonna let your father control your major decision in life?! Are you that an obedient daughter that you would just agree for him to manipulate you like that?"