chapter fourty-four

Audrey POV

"What about that one?" I ask, pointing to the picture on the screen.

"Only has 2 rooms." Ross sighs.

Currently, I am sitting on Ross' lap, while we browse over houses in Mark's office. We have been looking for the past couple days casually, but we have finally decided to sit down and actually look for one.

"Babe. We don't even have one child yet." I giggle, rubbing my stomach.

"I know, but when we have our little babies, I want them to all grow up together in the same place." He says, placing a hand on my stomach.

I am in my third trimester and my belly is showing a lot. Telling everyone was so fun. Everyone was and is so excited. The only thing that makes me angry about this whole pregnancy is everyone protecting me so much. I mean, Ross is considering postponing his tour, which is not going to happen. He is going on that tour no matter what and I am coming. No doubt on that one.

When we told the Lynches, they were all so excited, jumping around and cheering. Even Mark was letting out a couple of cheers. My family, were shocked. They were not expecting it but very excited. Obviously my Dad and Ross had a talk, saying how having kids is very important and family should be number one, rather than his career and such. It was quite intense actually.

But since the wedding, we have just been living in between Ross' family and my family. As much as we love being with family, I think we are both just needing some more Raudrey time, as the fans would say.

"Ooh! That one looks so good." I say pointing to this beautiful two story house.

"Yeah. It does actually." Ross says, wheeling the chair closer to the computer and clicking on the offer.

" Ross says, wheeling the chair closer to the computer and clicking on the offer

We stare at the landscape more, falling further in love with it. I turn my face to look at my husband's scrunched eyebrows, with him looking intently at the screen. I place my hand on his forehead and run my thumb over his eyebrows, making them relax.

I giggle, watching Ross' face untense and he smiles at me widely, placing a forceful kiss on my cheek with a big 'mwah' sound. I return the kiss and we both laugh, looking back at the screen.

"I think it's the one bubba." I whisper, leaning my head against the top of his.

"Alright. I will text the seller and we will get it because that's what my girl wants." He says, tapping my nose and getting his phone out from his pocket.

"Where is the bubba?" Rydel squeals walking into the office.

"Right here." I squeal back giggling.

"Awe. I cannot wait for your gender reveal. I am going to film it all and it is going to be amazing." She says, walking over and placing her hands on my belly.