chapter one

Audrey POV:

"DDDAAAAAADDDDDDDDD" I yell throughout the empty hall of my house.

"YYYYEESSSSSS??" He shouts back.

"WHERE HAS MY SUITCASE GONE?"

"YEAH, IT'S DOWNSTAIRS!"

"OKAY! THANK YOU!!"

Okay so my bag is downstairs, I have my backpack all ready. All I have to do now is change. I change into grey sweats, a white shirt and some fuzzy socks and slides...what? Comfort clothes. I put my long brown hair up into a messy bun and ran downstairs, saying goodbye to all my old memories. My brothers are waiting for me near the door on their phones. I feel like I am forgetting something...oh yea.

Hey! We haven't met. My name is Audrey Logan and I have five brothers. James is 19, Dylan is 18, yours truly is 17, Liam is 15, Max is 13 and the baby Brad just turned 11. Oh how they grow up so fast. So welcome to the family. This big dysfunctional family with only boys. My mum? Yea she isn't really in the picture anymore. On her way home from work 8 years ago, a drunk driver ran through a red light and as quick as that she was gone...forever. I miss her so much! Of course but I know she is still with us and helping me day by day staying sane with all these boys. I love them but they are just a TOUCH overprotective.

Anyways, we will get to know each other better I am sure. We are moving to California from Brooklyn. My dad got a raise and included in that raise is a new life....YAY. I mean I am going to miss my friends here soo much but what can you do?

We all cram into the mini-van, now this....is full of memories. The car has stickers, surf wax, fast food stains and soo many memories attached to it. I have a good feeling about this change. I mean we are all growing up now, like properly. Here is to hoping that MAYBE a boy won't be so intimidated by my brothers that he will actually get the balls to ask me on a date. Just one date. That's all I am asking for.

"Why does Audrey always get to sit in the front?" Liam complains as we all get comfortable.

"Listen dude. We go through this all the time. Audrey is the favourite and the princess of the family, therefore-"

"Therefore if you don't shut your mouth up right now, Dylan I will be ranting about female rights for the whole of this 43-hour car trip." I turn around and glare at him, as I see from the corner of my eye my dad giggling.

Dylan threw his hands up in the air and push Liam to do the same. I turn back around "What are you laughing at? Huh? You also want a piece of this?" I say jockingly to my dad.

"Definitely not. I just love you. All of you." We all smile at each other and say thanks. Before going to our tv show, movie, game or music we were about to start, then my dad says. "Your mum would be really proud of you, you know?" I look up at him from my phone curious.

"She would be so proud of who you have turned into. Each day you never fail to impress me and I bet, no I know, mum feels the same." At this point I am so happy, I feel myself tearing up and then giggle. I am so lucky to have this crazy family and I cannot wait to see what comes next for the Logan family.

Thank you for reading!!! I started writing this book like 4 years ago and then hated myself for it but here I am. BACK AT IT AGAIN!!! Hopefully, you all like it!