chapter thirty-three

Audrey POV

"Would it be crazy if we got back together?" Ross asks, breaking our silence.

My eyes widen, but I keep facing the wall, not wanting to make eye contact with him.

"Semi. Yes." I sigh and continue to rub his arm, which is wrapped around my shoulders.

"Why?" He asks more curious then before.

"Because I live here and work here. You live and work in L.A. I know long distance relationships do work but I am too clingy to not have my boyfriend around me 24/7." I giggle now looking up at him.

"Why don't I move here then?" He asks putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

"You can't. The band is all there and work opportunities. In no way are you throwing that away for me." I say back, putting my head back on his chest.

"Well, the band is breaking up. It's just going to be Rocky and I. We could move out here. Plus, I can get acting jobs anywhere. I can't get you anywhere though." He says kissing the top of my head and I smile into his chest.

"Fine but you have to promise me you aren't going to throw your dreams away for me." I say looking up at him and putting my pinky finger out. He grabs it with his pinky and kisses my nose.

"We always have the weirdest ways of asking each other for things." He says and we laugh together.

That night or more so morning, we drunk the rest of the vodka and passed out tangled in each other's limbs.

1 month later

"Okay and do you reckon you would be able to do the next couple of questions without me?" I ask one of the foster boys, Ben.

He nods and I walk around the group home, checking up on all the kids. I hear the doorbell ring and I run towards it, expecting a delivery man. I open it to see shaggy blonde hair, blue ripped jeans, black converse and a black tight t-shirt.

"To what pleasure do I owe a visit from the newest Brooklyn boy?" I smirk leaning against the doorframe.

"Well I wanted to see my gorgeous girlfriend at work before I start unpacking Rocky and I's place." Ross smiles wrapping his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Mmm. Sounds great." I smile and lean up to softly kiss him, humming against the kiss, smiling. "I will come over after work with some take out."

"You don't have to." He says kissing my forehead multiple times.

"But I am going to." I say pulling back my head from him. I quickly kiss his lips and say goodbye to him before I go back into the home.

After that night with Ross, he made immediate plans to move out here with Rocky and in less then 2 weeks they put a deposit down for a little house. Ross insists I move in with them, but I cannot leave Faith paying for the apartment on her own. So I am going to wait till our 3 year contract wears off in a couple of months, then we will go our separate ways.

The families were very happy when they found out. We went out to dinner the night after and told them all the news. Majority of them knew that when we would see each other, the sparks would fly again. I didn't think it would end up like this but I am glad it did.

My friends on the other hand, cracked the shits. Ross was brought over and fully interrogated and investigated. I felt like a teenager in a strict home. They made us keep the doors open and watch him at all cost. They haven't warmed up to him completely yet but we are getting there slowly.

The fans went crazy as well. Ross posted a photo couple of days ago.

 Ross posted a photo couple of days ago