~ || ❤️ Chapter : 32 ||~

Start from the beginning

" I'm not enough! Not even close but I'll try... I'm trying..and I'll keep doing..just don't say somethi- ",
Jungkook couldn't complete his words as Jimin pulled him into a kiss.

Jungkook groaned pulling Jimin closer, he wanted to say more and clear Jimin's doubts but the kiss was too tempting.

Soon Jungkook took charge of the kiss turning Jimin into a moaning mess who cried in feelings, emotions, happiness and pleasure was exploding through him.

" I'm sorry baby.. I'm sorry.. you didn't hurt me.. I won't ever ask you something like this..",
Jimin said between the kiss as Jungkook hummed sucking on Jimin's bottom lip.

" And you know what my devil Incarnate? You're a blessing for me too...the reason why I'm still alive.. the reason I'm breathing for.. who's love I've always craved for.. who's touches I've always wanted..in who's arms I always wanted to be...and I don't fucking want any better cause you're the one I want, need and crave....",
Jimin said with as Jungkook was sniffing on his cheeks, kissing off those tears .

" Please don't say anything like this ever again Love...",
Jungkook said kissing Jimin's jawline.

" I won't... I was just tensed.. that's it.",
Jimin mumbled out as he rested his face on Jungkook's shoulder.

" I made you tensed? Why and how Baby.. ?",
Jungkook asked carresing Jimin's hair.
He was trying hard to control himself from doing something that can ruin the moment. Jimin looked too alluring, his voice, his scent everything was attracting Jungkook.

" Uhmm... that's nothing...",
Jimin couldn't answer the truths cause he got shy. How can he even say that?

" There's something... tell me Baby..",
Jungkook asked kissing Jimin's side face.

" I thought.. I thought...uhmm no..! It's nothing..",
Jimin got flustered and pulled away from the hug, walking away towards the bed to avoid the taller. His cheeks were burning with a bride red shade.

" You thought what Baby..? ",
Jungkook could feel Jimin was flustered and he was the one who was making Jimin blush. What a heavenly feeling..

" It-its nothing....",
Jimin stuttered as he felt Jungkook's arms snaking around his waist . He felt the taller pressed on his back, towering behind him.

Jungkook's hot breath was fanning on Jimin's exposed neck and a little part of his shoulder. His body was having odd sentation as he felt Jungkook's hand carresing his waist tenderly and his finger tips touching on his bare skin occasionally.

" It is something... don't lie Jiminshi..",
Jungkook's voice was deep and husky beside Jimin's ear which made him breath heavily.

Jimin was kinda thankful that the room lights were mostly off except two bedside lamps and few dimmed lights here and there. He didn't want Jungkook to see how flustered he looked at that moment.

" Answer me baby, I'm waiting...",
Jungkook said kissing Jimin's neck softly and the very next moment he licked there, sucking a little.. leaving Jimin to gasp silently.

Jungkook felt his Jimin's body was reacting to his touches as he trailed down his mouth to Jimin's lower neck, nibbling there.

"Ah-ahnnn....",
Jimin moaned just like Jungkook wanted and it made him more greedy.

Jungkook trailed down his nibbles and kisses more down on Jimin neck making him moan continuously as those touches felt too erotic and sensual.

" Why don't you tell me what you were thinking honey....hmm ? ",
Jungkook again asked with his breathy deep tone which Jimin wasn't ready for. He was already biting his bottom lip to restrain himself from moaning but it seemed like they younger won't allow it.