Chapter 24 - Chopper Fights Back

Start from the beginning

Chessmarimo: "You think you can take me down? HUH? YOU MONSTER?!" he yelled out and the ink man walked over and stood next to Chopper.

(Y/N): "No... we can take you down." he starts creating two daggers and having his claws and tail grow out.

Chopper: "(Y/N)..." he looked at the ink man.

(Y/N): "Now you'll have to face two monsters..."

Sanji was trying to get up to fight but was held down by the witch's boot. But she pressed down her boot to make it more painful and the only thing he can do now is watch.

Chopper: "My name is Tony Tony Chopper! It's the name that the world's greatest doctor gave me! Even if Doctor forgave you, I won't forgive you for laughing at how he lived!" he yelled to to fusion which approach him.

(Y/N): "Oh? You're approaching us?"

Chessmarimo: "I'm the one who'll show you no mercy! I'll stomp you!"

Then Chopper pulled out a yellow ball in his hoof. He called it a Rumble Ball.

Before we start the fight

Before we start the fight. We go to Big Horn where they found Dalton, but he wasn't responding. Vivi was desperately trying to get him to wake up. Then shows up the Twenty MDs.

They told that his body was just frozen

They told that his body was just frozen. They asked if they could operate him.

Zoro: "Hey, they're doctors. I thought I heard that aren't any roaming in this country..."

Usopp: "These guys've called the Twenty MDs and they exclusively serve Wapol. In other words, they're bad!"

Then the villagers agreed with Usopp. They didn't trust them giving Dalton care, but the doctors complained and asked if they want him to die. It was true that they were under Wapol's command, but now they always did to save the country. It because a certain quack taught them to never give up. They can't afford to lose more people like Hiriluk.

Chopper: "Rumble Ball. The effect of the Rumble Ball lasts 3 minutes. We'll take you down in 3 minutes!"

Chessmarimo: "3 MINUTES?! You both can't defeat me at all much less in 3 minutes!" they highly doubted them.