25

‼️⚠️Short chapter ‼️⚠️

I smiled dancing To the beat of "Foolish Love" by Twice. 

I couldn't break the smile from my face i was so happy. Me and Namji had gotten married a year ago and today was our anniversary. He had flown me and the gang out to Korea and i was having so much fun. I danced all over Sarah in the up scale night club we were in.

I got a few curious stares every now and then but It wasn't all bad. Korea was still getting used to Hybrids and over the years more and more had been relocating here. No one gave me any problems tho. 

Namji was well known around here and people knew not to mess with him. It's so weird tho. seeing how annoyed he was with everyone but with me he kept a smile on his face. 

Me and sarah rapped along to the song having a good time when a drink was handed to me. Looking up i locked eyes with Namji

Namji: here kitten drink up, i want you to enjoy yourself.

I quickly kissed him before grabbing the shot and downing it.

Me: thank you baby.

His ears turned red and he looked away some.

i guess some things don't change.

Bangchan: aww look he's Blushing

Namji: YAH! shut it!

Hyunjin laughed and i looked over watching Sarah who was now dancing with wyan.

the way those to have been acting lately... i wouldn't be surprised if they got married soon. i looked away when i heard Namji groan

Namji: here we go again.

i followed his eyes to Cam and his boyfriend who were practically sucking each others faces off. Yep you guessed it. They're  still going strong.

Bangchan laughed pulling them apart

Bangchan: we literally can't take you two anywhere, everytime we travel you two end up all over each other.

they blushed looking around not meeting our gaze. 

I felt hands wrap around my from behind.

Namji: i love you honey.

i tuned everyone else out turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck. he looked down at me.

Me: baby... what do you think about kids?

i looked taken back for a moment.

Namji: you've never talked about kids before tomio... a-are you pregnant!?

his eyes widened in shock. 

i slapped his arm to hush him up since we were now getting weird stares from people.

Me: No you fool!?

he frowned.

Namji: but you love this fool.

Me: ughh... don't remind me.