Character Description Card: READ!

Namji Park//

- Doesn't speak much if it's not necessary. Prefers to keep few close friends. Likes to keep his personal life private. Has a tall slim figure with well defined and toned muscles.

-Sports MANY tattoos. Has died blonde hair which he occasionally dyes other colors when he's bored of it. Rocks it in a mullet like style, sporting it longer in the back. Both ears are pierced and he's always rocking fashionable earrings. with his amazing sense of style. 

-Doesn't like being affectionate towards people. but loves affection.

-Has a resting bitch face.

- Is a SCORPIO. // Scorpio is the sign most associated with sex. they crave the  physical closeness and emotional intimacy sex can provide. while also having a very high libido 

//Libido- A person's overall sexual drive or desire for sexual activity. 

//>0.0<\\

Tomio Johnshon//

- For the most part she's quiet and reserved. Only gets hyped when she is around her close friends "sarah & cam"

- She has a bit of anxiety, she's tall with a slim figure and rocks a medium sized curly brown fro. Half human half cheetah hybrid. She's into skinship and loves being affectionate however she is too scared to initiate anything.

- Is a CANCER 

- can get very emotional but always chooses to hide her emotions so that people can't read her.

-likes to care for and help others.