8.

Namji's POV:

Namji's POV:

I looked down at my shoes checking over my outfit as my dad knocked on the door of the medium sized home. It was well kept, I could tell from the lawn. Low cut. There were nice flowers and the driveway was very clean. I also noticed a white BMW sitting in the driveway. Crystal clean. It was safe to say they had some type of money.

That was good I guess.....

The door opened and a curly brown fro poked out. There she was, her small nose twitching as she looked up at us. She smiled softly opening the door. My dad pulled her into a side hug before walking inside, while my mom hugged her tight and played with her ears. I could tell this would be a routine greeting for the two.

When it got to me her smile faded slightly and she looked down at her shoes moving aside for me to enter. I smirked taking in her outfit. She dressed so comfy yet she looked adorable. Stepping inside I looked around her home it was nice and gave off a very comfy vibe.

I stood in place .... i wonder if she knows by now? Could that explain her reaction to me just now or was she always this shy?

I guess I had been standing there for too long. I snapped out of my daze when I felt something wrap around my wrist, looking down her tiny hand held my wrist tightly and she pulled me away from the door to everyone else. Quickly she let me go and refused to look my way as she walked into the kitchen leaving us in the living room with Mr.Johnson.

I felt my ears turning pink as i watched her walk away. I sat down next to my dad

Mr.Johnson: wassgood namji

Delighted by his laid back greeting insight him a head nod

Before replying

Me: just chilling Mr.J

i came to conclusion that he was a little different from the rest of my father's "friends". he gave off soothing and calm vibes. for now.....

He chuckled. Soon Tomio came back with tea for everyone and some cookies. I munched on my cookies and drifted into my own world.

Tomio's POV:

I took a seat on the couch next to melony, she was in her own little world while sipping her tea. Both dads talked amongst themselves while namji ate cookies and zoned out. He was so tall compared to me, when I met him he was sitting down. But standing up he easily towers over me, I quietly text the group chat on my phone able how I was able to get namji's scent on my hand.

It smelled so good, even though he looked like he could kill me with a single glare his scent was so gentle and delicate. It relaxed me and made me feel warmth. For whatever reason there was also a faint whiff of vanilla.

Sarah was the first one to respond.

Susu: OKOKOKOKOK now get a picture for me.... plsss!