10

Tomio's POV:

I hummed the lyrics to "jam&butterfly " by DPR Live while tapping my fingers on the table. It was the next day and Mr.Park was treating me and my dad to lunch while we discussed more about the arrangement.

i honestly wasn't fully here to be honest. i was still sleepy and my mind was else where. Not to mention i had to put my phone on silent since i told cam and susu about things. they'd be texting me non stop about the whole ordeal and i hadn't had a chance to meet up or get otp with them to break in down.

continuing to hum i stopped when someone grabbed my hands. looking up my tail flicked when i realized it was Melony.

Melony: honey are you okay?

I nodded.

Me: just a little sleepy but i'm looking forward to eating as well.

she smiled. 

we had ordered our food and was waiting for it to come. assuming we'd be discussing things after eating. since Mr.Park nor anyone had brung the situation up once. him and my dad where too busy chatting.

they seemed close for guys whose whole friendship was based off a 2 month connection, a favor and years of only communicating over the phone.

My dad told me everything this morning. 

Melony: well i'm so excited. Between me an you i never thought anyone would agree to marry my jiji. he's always so grumpy and that scares the girls away. 

i smiled as namji groaned.

Namji: mom i'm literally right here!

she shushed him

Melony: oh hush this is girl talk.

they were so cute.

soon the food came and we all begin eating.....

after eating we were all sitting at the table drinking milkshakes as Mr.Park pulled out a big note pad and a pen. pushing his milkshake to the side he spoke.

Mr.Park: okay miss Tomio. it has come to my attention that you had a few conditions. may we discuss them?

i nodded removing my straw from my mouth. everyone began paying attention.

he rolled up his sleeve before grabbing the pen. hovering it over the pad waiting for me to start.

Me: i looked up your company this morning and its positions. it takes 2 years for someone to be locked into the presidential position of a location correct?

he nodded.

Mr.Park: yes after two years in the position the person gets permanent status. The person is no longer able to get voted out of the position. only way is for me the company owner to remove them or for them to step down as president themselves.