Character Q&A:

Hyunjin:

Author- How'd you and Namji meet?

"well, I had just got out of school and i took the train into the city to go to this cool new coffee shop that had just opened up, While down the street from the shop some lame inner city boys decided to give me a hard time and make fun of my outfit but Namji roasted them all and told me there was nothing wrong with my style."

Cam:

Author- So like... did you know that you and Bangchan were cousin's the whole time. or did you first meet him when you met Namji?

"Actually he had visited America once before when we were younger, but i hadn't spoken to him much after the fact so I kind of forgot about him....We'd like each other's post on social media but that was about it. I was shocked to see him back in America honestly."

Sarah:

Author- So sarah.... what made you fall for wyan?

"His big dick."

Author- ah...s..sarah!? be serious

" I am"

Author- **Looks around quickly before scooting in** OK OK but like... is it big?👀

Bangchan:

Author- Channie be honest.... *looks around the empty room* Did you ever like tomio?

"Nah i knew she was the right one for my bro."

Author- mhm sure sure..... but you seemed to really be fond of her

"yeah that was really apart of my plan to get Namji to fall for her, I made her giggle and happy around him to piss him off. It wasn't until he was mad about the little things others did for her that he realized he cared."

Author- hmm... i see... so you don't feel any type of way about them getting married for real? Not even a hint of jealously? *leans forward, eyeing him*

"no ma'am. I'm very happy for them. I'm also very content with being single at the moment" *winks at author*

Katy:

Author- are you mad? cuz thats what you looking like right now.. look like your mad

**Rolls eyes**

Author- OOP oka... it's given jealously. 

"I have nothing to be jealous about. Why would i be jealous when i know that deep down in his heart I'll always be his first love."

Author- come on now Ms. Gurl we both know that is not true

"You wouldn't know, no one would. Non of you know Namji like i do, you'll never understand the type of love he has for me."

Author- sis i wrote the book, Trust me i know more than you do. Anyways rumor has it Tomio's pregnant did you hear?

*Jumps up from chair screaming*  WHAT!? NO THAT CAN'T BE! I'M SUPPOSED TO HAVE HIS BABIES.

Author- you gone have my foot you your ass if you keep yelling in my damn face!

Wyan:

Author- so wyan how's it dating sa- *looks up from paper at him*

**Blushes**

Author- are you kiddi- DUDE!! i haven't even finished her name yet why are you BLUSHING!?

**Turns pink and continues to blush looking away**

Author- wow.... just wow.

Namji:

Author- oka nam nam i know you don't like to be questioned so i wont keep you long or give you some long over the top question.

*nods*

Author- how are you hun?

"Honestly..... I'm the happiest I've ever been. I wanna mug and put on a frown saying I'm annoyed or bored but I'm so happy you put someone like Tomio in my life. She's the best thing that ever happened to me. Thank you."

Author- *Nods head and daps him up as he leaves interrogation room*

Tomio:

Author- **Mugs tomio as she sits across from her** mm... so i just got one question for you Ms. Thang and i'ma need a full descriptive response."

*smiles weakly and nods**

Author- *smiles and throws clipboard down on the desk smirking** BITCH HOW WAS THE D!?

**dies laughing and puts her thumbs up**

Author- **shakes her head** NUH UH, i need details. Asap no rocky.

***Just some random questions asked to the characters for While i get this last chapter in order.****