11

Tomio POV:

"OMG IT LOOKS SO GOOD ON YOU"

melony and susu yelled at the same time. causing me to jump a bit. it was crazy how much alike the two were.

we were out dress shopping. so far i had tried on a few good ones but couldn't make my mind up. It was all for show anyway so i didn't really care what type of dress i wore and actually asked melony to pick. but she refused saying that even tho it wasn't serious it was still special to her. 

and that i should be the one to pick the dress. she had already thanked me a million times for "doing this for her son"

her and sarah got along very fast, cracking jokes and what not. cam was on the other side of town with namji and his friends.... turns out her was the distant cousin of one of namji's best friends. 

so i guess everything really slid into place. They were shopping for suits. through out the day i would get text from cam he was telling me how everything was going. i even got a selfie of the 4 boys at one point. they all looked really adorable. 2 of the boys i wasn't familiar with. however i did know one of them were related to cam.

i needed two different dresses. i needed a actual wedding dress for the professional pics of me and namji. and i needed another casual dress for the gathering we were having. Everyone at the gathering was gonna be under the impression that only a few select people were invited after the wedding even tho obviously nun of them had attended the wedding Mr.Park made it clear that this was still good enough and people would be delighted to even be at the gathering once they found it it was to celebrate Namji's wedding. It would blow their mind that he even got married. let alone had a gathering since he's not a people person.

Melony: sooo what do you think??

Me: i love it... this is the one

Susu: OMG finally!? this is like the 8th one you tried on.

Me: yeah but i knew right away this was it!

Susu: I'm glad you chose this one tho it brings out your ears.

Melony: thats normally how it goes, u just keep trying on dresses until you find one that just ..... speaks to you.

she smiled as i slipped the dress off.

she grabbed it. 

Melony: get dress while i pay then we'll go to another store to find a dress for the gathering.