11: Another Dream

┊ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ┊ೃ⁀➷

┊ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ┊ೃ⁀➷

A burst of light seeps in through the wooden door that is thrown open, almost blinding Yeji. She takes a step back, and another before stumbling to the flooring, one of her hands raised to hide her eyes.

The right way out, indeed.

No one is around, no security is around, Yeji can't find any better opportunity for a run- flee the place without even a single suspicion.

The problem, however, is her fragile state of consciousness. The pain she had in her head has resorted to increasing in its intensity, spreading from just the back of her head to the entire skull. Her vision gets blurrier and she can see small flashes of light at the edges of her sight. The room around her spins and she's sure that if she doesn't move now if she doesn't leave this room immediately, she'll pass out and then maybe never make it out of here alive.

Yeji tries to push herself up, her hand slips. 'Not the time.' She tries again and again, but to no avail.

Suddenly, it all stops. It feels like someone turned off the lights inside Yeji's head, leaving her with a deafening silence that fills every crevice of the empty walls. Everything is eerily quiet. She falls back to the floor with a thump, eyes only getting heavier with every second.

Dark spots form on her vision, slowly growing until she can see nothing but black.

OBSESSIONS

Ravenwood Diaries

.

.

.

Chapter ELEVEN: Another Dream

┊ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ┊ೃ⁀➷

"Aren't you afraid she will run away?"

Kai takes another sip of his coke as his eyes follow a certain girl with baby pink hair on the other end of the room. "Oh, don't you worry. If she even manages to leave the place, she cannot go much farther."