34. When Alex born...

Start from the beginning

This look is only for me to see! Not for them!

Gulf:" Hon!"

Mew:" Ok fine! "

Then he kissed me on my forehead and said something before left... I wasn't able to hear it!

They closed the door...

Dr:" You both are so scary! "

Gulf:" I know right! We are a deadly combo! "

Dr:" Ya... Now relax... Both of you will be fine... Jec! ( Team member) Give him anesthesia!"

That guy came and give me whatever Dr told him... Within one or two min my eyes got close and darkness consume me...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Mew's POV)

I don't know what I was thinking when I was banging that door but I wanted to see him... I can't just leave him alone in there before seeing him... I can't! And thank god they open it...

I try my best not to tell him that don't do that... What if something happens and all... I can't... I don't want him to do that but... Alex is his son... And I can't stop him from doing something which saves his son's life... I was so scared... So I threatened Dr! Ya I did that! But the response which I get from Gulf was... Unbelievable... He didn't stop me from shouting but he stopped me because I was looking hot! I mean how can I look hot? But I can feel his possessiveness... I try my best not to kiss him there... I mean who got possessive in that situation?

Your boyfriend plus your boss!

Tul:" Oye Mew! "

Mew:" Huh?"

Tul:" Stop zoning out!"

Mew:" Where is Max?"

Tul:" Forgot about him... So... Gupi tell you about Alex?"

Mew:" Ya... He told me! And mark my words if... If his ex comes in front of me... I am gonna kill him!"

Tul:" Wow! But don't worry his Ex is not here... He is in jail!"

Mew:" Really?"

Tul:" But Gupi doesn't know... And I hope you won't tell him!"

Mew:" Why?"

Tul:" It's his decision not to know about that guy anymore... Forgot it... So... You won't have any problems?"

Mew:" Ya... I was just shocked...I mean how can someone do that?"

Tul:" Gupi is like that... He will do anything for whom he loves... So that's why Max always got angry... But Gupi being Gupi... He won't listen to anyone! "

Mew:" Sorry but I am angry at Max too! I mean how can you not check your brother? He was suffering so much... Alone! Wait... "

When he was suffering... Don't tell me he was pregnant? I can't ask that loud! Oh, God... What if that was true? No! It cannot be! My Gulfii!

Tul:" What? You want to ask about why Alex is with us instead of Gupi!"

Mew:" I wasn't going to but now... I want to know that too!"

Tul:" When Alex was born... Gupi was so weak... His body wasn't able to survive that... So about 7 to 8 months... He was in a coma... So I took care of Alex... Before going into labor pain he asked me to promise him... If something happened to him,
I will take care of his child like my own... Of course, Max did not agree with that... He wants Gupi to be alive...  But Gupi was not ready to give up on Alex... So when he was in Come... Alex was with me... I and Max had fought so many times because of Gupi's decision... But When he saw Alex... He gave up... He accepted Alex as his son too... I got so attached to Alex that it started to scare me... What if Gupi woke up and take him away from me... But I had no right on Alex... So I felt so powerless...  But When Gupi woke up... He saw me with Alex... I don't know why but he asked me to become his Real Dada... He wanted me to adopt Alex... I mean that is what I wanted... I try to ask him why... But he didn't say anything... He just said he is too weak so it's better than Alex would be with me... "