17

PSA: hi guys! I just created another Snapchat (@maishua.kau ) I created it so I could communicate and get to know you guys. It's also so you can pass to me some ideas you have for new chapters!the link is connected to my bio. Thank you guys so much for 5k reads!! So crazy! Also I want to shout out 2awesome people who have been such amazing supports:my friend Kenny and mitztsuyu thank you both
Back to the story.

You sat in the back of the classroom, information going in one ear and out the other.plans going back and fourth through your head.
I could tell Mr. Arzawa about everything that's ever happened. But, that could also lead to the villains throwing an attack. No! I want to do this on my own. If I make it seem like the hero's knew, I could give them fals-
"y/n...y/n? Y/N!" Aizawa called out, stopping his lesson."what did I just talk about?"
" hm? " you hummed "oh, right...you said 'I hope everyone has been traing for tomorrow. Make sure to get as much rest as you can tonight" you responded.
Aizawa looked surprised to see you were paying attention... Even though you really weren't. He shook it off and continued his lecture.

You went back to thinking.
Yet, your phone buzzed from the inside of your desk. You opened the top grabbing out a 'notebook', and putting your phone in it, hiding it from aizawas sight.

Dabi:
What's up y/n? Anything going on right now?

Y/n:
Nope. The school isn't doing anything right now,

Dabi:
Good,I need you to meet me in the ally on 4th Ave. During lunch

Y/n:
Umm. Yeah no thanks

Dabi;
This isn't LOV business, its... Personal.

y/n:
Fine, But you try to pull anything and you'll be the one with bruises and burns.

You sat there trying to comprehending what Dabi meant by it being 'personal' and secondly,how were you going to sneak out during lunch.
" okay, guys go to lunch. If you need anything don't ask me cause I'll be enjoying my rest." Aizawa said, zipping up his sleeping bag.

You walked to the lunchroom like you normally would of. Scanning the doors that left the building you saw two main guards blocking your way out.
Dammit. How can I distract them? You thought, scanning the lunchroom.
You looked at the corner of a ledge where a girl stood. The corner was sharp.
You 'accidentilly' ran into her causing her leg to bleed.
" oh my god, I'm so sorry I'll go get some help."you said,running over to where the two guards stood.
"the girl over there is bleeding and needs aid fast" you said, pointing in her direction.
They both ran to her while you ran out the building.

Catching your breath when you reached the front gates, you heard foot steps walling up from behind you.
You turned around to see Bakugou and the both of you immediately became flustered.
"y/n what are you doing here during lunch?"he asked, stuffing his hands in his pockets, slowly fixing his posture.
"I could ask you the same thing Katsuki." you replied.
" well answer me first" he barked back.
" I forgot one of my history books, so I got permission from Aizawa to go get it. Your turn."
"getting air but I'm heading back now. I'll see you in class" he shot you a smile and walked off.

You let out a sigh in relief.
You started heading to the ally. Once you got there, it was pitch black.
Where is he? He is the one that wanted to meet up with me. You thought, looking around the darkness.
" over here" Dabi said, lighting up the ally with his blue flame.
" okay, make this quick. I have to get back" you said crossing your arms.you ware ready for anything that could happen.
" right, I have to get back quick too... I need you to keep an eye on someone for me."he said nervously.
" huh?!" you said." I'm already your spy what more do you-"
He interrupted you. " I told you this has nothing to do with the league!"he faced the direction away from you. "can you keep an eye on a kid named Shoto Todoroki"
"huh?!why him. What's so personal about him?"you responded scratching your head.
"he's my brother"

You shouldn't have been us calm as you were, but you were calm.
It actually made alot of sense they were related because of their quirks and eyes.
But, then again why were you so calm.

Your whole plan has changed. You had an advantage, Shoto...
"y/n? Are we still training today?" Shoto said tapping his pen on your note book.
"are you crazy, today is a rest day." you replied with wide eyes.
" so... I would still like to get some training in."
You sighed. " fine. But not for too long , have stuff to do."you lied.
He smiled and continued to listen to the history lesson.

Like always the two of you trained. 1 on 1 battles, workouts, stretches.
Un like other times, you were more focused on if you could use Shoto to get out of the mess you're in.
You also didn't have a ride home today, which kinda sucked since Shoto lived so far out.

"are you sure you don't need me to walk you home?" Shoto asked before closing the door.
"no. I'll be good. I'll just get a taxi."you replied raising your hand as a gesture of goodbye. "I wish you luck tomorrow!"
" yes, you as well." he closed the door.

The walk home felt longer than it should have been.
Maybe I took a wrong turn? You asked yourself, looking around.
" hey there pretty girl" A man said as he stumbled towards you. "are you lost?"
"um, no I'm not lost... Thanks for your conserve though"you said turning in the opposite direction.
He grabbed your wrist firmly. You could tell he had a maximizing strength quirk. You weren't gonna be able to get away.
He forced you up against the wall.pressing his legs in between yours.
" please... Let me go!" this was the first time you felt helpless, the first time you wanted to be saved.
Help... Somebody... Anybody
His hands unbuttoned your shirt, revealing your skin.

The sound of heavy breathing came closer, and closer.
"Get... The fuck...away from her " a familiar voice called out.
A blast you recognized sent the man in shock and you watched as he ran out the ally in fear.
You turned your head around to meet bakugou's eyes,

In that moment he was your hero... The only number one hero you wanted to see.
As tears rushed down your face, you ran into bakugou's arms.
He held you tight, as if he missed your touch... Which he did.
"your okay" he said stroking your hair.

Bakugous POV

Your shirt got burned a little when Bakugou attacked, so Bakugou gave you his sweat shirt.
You and Bakugou stood infront of your door.
As always... The both of you were flustered.
He wiped the dry tears off your face. " I can't do this any more" he said, eyes closed.
Confused, you replied."can't do what? "
"I- I can't keep pretending we are just friends" he passed opening his eyes to look into yours. "from the moment we met I haven't stopped thinking about you"
A bright red flowed over your faces.
"w-what are you talking about?" you replied.
"Jesus y/n! Do I have to spell everything out for you?"

No he didn't... Your knew what you wanted, and know you know what he wants.
You leaned in closer to him, on your tip toes.
Your lips connected.
At first Bakugou wanted to push you away. But, he wanted you closer.
Grabbing your waste he pulled you closer.
Your hands cuffing his face.

"Bakugou? Hey Bakugou" you said waving your hand in his face.
"huh? Oh, right" his cheeks grew pink.
" I should get going...we both have a big day tomorrow."

Before you closed the door, he grabbed your wrist. "wait"
"hmm? " you hummed.
"you better beat me tomorrow, dumbass"
" I could never bead my number one hero." you chuckled.
What was it with you and always calling him your number one? He loved it but why?

You closed your door and took a shower.
Looking in the mirror at the burn Bakugou gave you in your first fight.
Turning your head down to bakugou's sweatshirt. You picked it up and smelled it.
It smells just like him. You thought.

You fell asleep cuddling with his sweatshirt.
What will happen it we fight tomorrow? Should I hold back?

To be continued...