ONE

Hey, so for people new to x readers. Y/n means: your name.... L/n means: Last name.
Anyways...
Enjoy

Every first day was always a walk in the park for you. You had no intention on making friends, but instead you focused on your studies and training.
While living alone in a apartment building, you've gotten used to cooking, cleaning, and living for yourself.
You didn't live with your parents, yet you never have.

The first day of high school was extremely different in ways you couldn't explain.
You got in through recommendations from your trainer at the Dojo.
You didnt care what school you went to, but the old man took videos of your training and sent them to UA.
Who knew the old fart would be an ex-hero.
You hated not working for what you want, so being called in on recommendations wasn't exactly your forteigh.

It was 5:30 am and you decided to go for a quick run.
You took the same route everyday, running down the streets of Musotofu, Japan. Around 2 miles out, you jog up a flight of stairs apart of a 40 story office building.

By the time you got to the roof of the building, you liked to sit on the ledge, staring off into the distance.
Seeing the view of the lights in the office building.

The sun started to rise, and a sense of peace filled a small void in your heart for just a minute. The air was thin and the color of orange, blue, pink, and red slowly started to fill the sky.

***

Back at your apartment

After taking a quick shower.
in your robe, looking down at the uniform laid on the bed; a white button up shirt, gray blazer with hints of a dark green, and a matching skirt.

*sigh* "I'm not a big fan of skirts, but I guess I have no choice." You said picking up the skirt, raising an eyebrow.

After getting dressed, you grabbed your book bag and threw your katana over your shoulder. The katana was needed, it took awhile to get permission from the school to allow you to bring it. Once you told them it was used for your bloodlust, as well as your quirk, they seemed to give you a pass, letting you carry it around.

Opening your phone, you clicked the music app and turned on your favorite station. The music filled your ears with joy. It was your only escape from the world around you.

I've got 5,872 steps till I reach the school, which is approximately 2.78 miles. If I jog at half speed I could cut the steps in half and get to school faster, but its only 6:30 and school starts at 7:25. So maybe if I jog at full speed I could get there a-

"Hey! someone catch him, he has my purse!" A lady said off in the distance so loud you could hear it through your headphones.
A man with a black outfit head to toe, ran in your direction.
You smirked, as you loved causing trouble with others.

As the man got closer, you put out your foot just enough to where he would trip, but not enough for others to see. The man caught your foot, going flying and landing on his face, knocking him out in the process. You leaned down grabbing the bag and handing it back to the owner.

"Thank you so much young lady is there anything I can do to rep-" You lifted up your hand, cutting her off.

I'm gonna be late, I don't have time for this.

***

Class 1-A

After opening the class doors you scanned the room, looking for an open seat in the back of the class.

There were two seats, which you devoted yourself to getting before anyone had the chance. Other than looking for a seat, the sound of people talking with one another, filled the room. The sound was quite bothersome, since you weren't one to make friends.