18

You sat up in your bed contemplating memories of you and Bakugou.
What are these feelings? You asked yourself.
The show on the tv went by episodes faster and faster.
Time was going by so fast and the day of the festival was only 2 hours away.
You didnt get any sleep whatsoever.

⚠️TW (cutting) ⚠️

You looked over at your bedside table where a box cutter sat.
The pills you took still in your drawer.
You grabbed the blade and stared at it for quite some time.
You weren't sad, just numb.
You could stare into a void that wasn't there.
And the only way to get out of that blank stare was to inflict pain onto yourself.
So you thought.

It wasn't any different. Blood was the main factor in your quirk so you had scars already.
What would honestly make a difference.

The overthinking was getting to your head.
My friends would all get hurt cause of me. I don't want that.

The blade reached closer to your skin. Pressure pushing up against it.
The double doors to your room flung open.
Bakugou stood there as if he knew what you were doing.
Your wide eyes sat there, frozen in time.
What was he doing here?
You sat there in shorts and a tank top, revealing almost your whole body.

The scars from cuts that seeped on your inner thighs, the ones on your upper arm hidden by shirts, other scars from training.
Bakugou stood there, relizing how big of an effect and strain your quirk truely had.
He knew how you felt too, his quirk played a huge strain on his body as well.

"Y/n?" He said calmly, walking towards you. He slowly grabbed the blade and put it away. "Talk to me"
You looked down at your lap. "Why do you always come at the right time?" You asked.
"Because I worry" he said taking a seat next to you.
"Well why do you worry." Your voice began to raise.
"GOD DAMMIT Y/N! I KNOW YOU ARENT STUPID." He grabbed you chin and positioned it to where your eyes met. "I worry about you because I like you."

You sat there flustered.
When you didn't respond Bakugou felt like he made a mistake. "Well, not like that as a friend you know?" He corrected himself, scratching his head.
"Oh," you said a little dissatisfied. "Of course you wouldn't admit it."
"W-what do you mean" he said confused.
"Katsuki, you're telling me you just care about me over all the other students because we're friends? I don't believe you."

You grabbed the necklace from within you shirt. "When a guy gives a girl a gift like this, it sends the wrong message. So, if we are 'friends' then why Is this around my neck?"
Bakugou was now flustered. You were a lot smarter then he realized.
"W-well yah. I mean."

You laid your head on his lap. "Thanks Katsuki. You're still an ass though."
He stroked his fingers through your hair.
He didnt want to say anything, he didnt know what was wrong with you but he could also relate to what you were doing to yourself.
The ringing of your phone broke the silence and your body shot up to answer it as fast as you could.

"Hello? Who is this?" You asked.
"It's Shigaraki, I need you to meet up with us at the location sent to your phone."
Your phone dinged and you looked down at the location. The alleyway i was dropped at?
"Of course ill pick up some groceries for you Hatake, ill be on my way."

Even with the festival today, you still felt the need to attend to this and see what was needed of you.
You just ignored bakugou out of what was going on, so you just tried to leave.

"Hey?...where are you going?" Bakugou asked as he watch you walk out.
"Getting groceries for Hatake...why?"
After what just happened he didn't believe you. "How about we go get breakfast before school instead? We need food for the festival anyways."
"Oh, i can't really do th-"
"Come on, just this once....Dont be an ass."
You sighed. "Fine, but ony cause i need it."