FOUR

As you stood in front of the door waiting for her to answer.
You waited
And waited
Opening the door stood Mt. Lady.
She just bought the apartment right down from yours when she became a hero and more or less she was kinda your friend.

"Oh hi y/n. Sorry for the wait, come on in." She said patting your head as if you were some child.

"It's okay, but I kinda need some advice." You said picking at your nails.

"Omg! Some sisterly advice. I knew you would come around." She said smiling and grabbing you cheeks.
"I don't like physical contact remember" you said in a serious tone.
Other than her being your older friend, she felt like a sister. You spent many nights with her since she moved in and this was the first time you've asked for advice.

"So whats on the menu, boy advice, friend advice... or are you in love with your teacher" she said winking at you.
"What?! No, no, nothing like that." You were worried as to why she would say that. "I just need help on throwing a party."
She lifted a brow then her eyes widened. "Okay okay. Let's head to my closet with all my decorations." She said running to her hall closet

She threw decorations over her head at you saying, "this, this, ah yes this too...maybe this as well"

Back at your apartment

"If we are throwing a party we should change." Mina said looking at your closet with her hands on her hips. "Let's see what she's got"

Although, you weren't a fan of fancy clothes, Mt. lady gave you all her hand me downs. Which include: fancy dresses, tight clothes, crop tops, skirts, short shorts, boxes of makeup, fancry shoes. But, the only thing you wore was from her teenage era when she wore black baggy jeans and baggy edgy shirts.

"Holy crap! That's a lot of clothes, time to dig in" Mina said abut to rip every prices of clothing out.
"Don't make a mess Mina, this isn't our house"
Coming to her senses Mina realized.
"You're right Uraraka, well look at this dress this would be cute on you...then this outfit for me...then maybe this one for y/n."

You were already setting everything up with Mt. Lady in the other room. She hung up all the lights and streamers and even helped make some alcoholic drinks.
"So, how many are coming over." She said pouring punch into a big bowl.
"I'm not sure, Mina suggested the whole class, which is 21 students. I have the room I just don't think they'll come. I didn't entirely make the best first impression today." You said looking down at the balloons below your feet. "And of course I'm a little afraid about losing controls."
"I don't think you made a bad impression, if I think your badass then they will..."
"I-I-is that Mt. Lady! Holy crap hi" Mina said dropping the clothes she picked out for you.
Mt. Lady laughed "yep that's me. Y/n has been such a kind neighbor since I moved in."
"Well i knew heros lived here but wow. I didn't know you where friends with them." Mina said looking at you in shock.

Mina pulled out her phone and texted everyone about the party while you called down to the main desk to put everyone on the list. This was the first time there was more than your mother and fathers name on the list. Yet this time people actually would show up.

"Okay I just called everyone. Most of them are coming. Bakugou just said 'how the fuck did you get my number' and hung up. Other than that the whole class should be here." Mina said putting her phone onto the charger.

"Okay, well I'm heading back to my room. You have fun kiddos." Mt. lady said putting her hand up saying fairwell.

Your heart began to race and the feeling of something moving around your stomach made you feel sick. Is this my bloodlust. You thought.

You walked to the cabinet and grabbed your pills, shoving three down your throat.
"What are those for?" Uraraka said pointing at the bottle. "I've seen you take them at school too"
The question babbled you. No one has ever asked. No one even cared. Mostly they thought you were an average Highschool druggie.
"They help make it so my quirk doesn't go out of control." You finally calmed down.
"Oh, I guess that makes sense."

Bakugou's room (his point of view)

What does that pink hair freak think she's doing inviting me to a party. Bakugou thought, looking down at the address on his phone.

Curiosity filled bakugous mind as to who's apartment building it was. He knew it wasn't minas or anyone else. So, curiosity drove him to check it out.

"HEY OLD HAG, I WAS INVITED TO A PARTY. IM LEAVING."
"WHO YOU CALLING OLD HAG, DONT BE AN ASS AND DONT COME HOME LATE."
"ILL BE HOME WHEN I WANT"

Bakugou shut the door behind him and started walking.
I swear this better not be some childish shit I'm going to.

As Bakugou approached the building it dawned on him. Isn't this a heros building, what are they doing throwing a party in a heros building.

Once he walked in he was stopped by a concierge.
"Hello sir, are you visiting. May your name be on the list"
"It's Katsuki Bakugou. Idek if that space cadet put me there but here's the room number." He said putting up his phone to show him.
"Ah yes, you must be here for y/n's party."
Huh?! Her party, it's too late to go back now.
"Yeah, for that girl."
"Okay, sir. Top floor, room 4086"
"Yah thanks"
All the way at the top floor. That's where the main heros live. Are her parent heros or something.

Back to you

By this time almost everyone was there:
Sero was already buzzed hitting on the ladies.
Izuku and Uraraka where talking (even though they where both a little flustered)
Denki was charging people's phones.
Kirishima was laughing at Sero getting rejected.
Mina was dancing to the music.
Everyone looked happy.
Yet you stood in the corner next to the door with a drink in your hand, barely taking sips.

You heard a knock at the door.
Opening you saw Bakugou with his head down.
You where surprised he even showed up.
"Oh hi Bakugou-"
"So are there drinks?"
"Yah their right over there" you said pointing to the counter filled with bottles, closing the door behind you.
"So, your parents just let you take their alcohol and through a party? They must be dumb" Bakugou said trying to chug a drink.
"I live alone, meaning my house my rules. No chugging the alcohol. I already have to deal with Sero." You said taking your finger onto his cup to slowly put it down.
He looked confused. Why where you living alone. He thought.

"Hey, im gonna go to my room. Okay Mina."
"What?! You didn't change into the outfit I picked out?"
You honestly had no clue she picked one out. You where originally going in there to chill.
"Oh yah, that's why I was going in there. You can take control. K?" You said lying.

Once you got to your room you saw the outfit she picked out.
A black tank top with a tight black skirt and some chained jewelry.
This is my style. But definitely not the skirt. You thought.

Changing out of your clothes you closed your eyes as you lifted your shirt up.
Bakugou came in the room, but you didn't hear him.
"That's one narly scare y/n" the words that traveled from his mouth made you pause.
"Can you turn around, Jesus. Learn to knock too. And why are you even in here." You said a little flustered but also pissed at the same time.
Bakugou turned around as he held his cup in his hand taking small sips at a time.
He looked around your room from what he could see.

"You play video games?" He said pointing at your game console.
"Yah, when I'm not training or anything I do." You where still confused on why he was in there. "If you want to play you can. But you didn't answer my question. Why are you in here?"
"I wanted peace and quiet, why are you so damn nosy" he said plopping down on the couch in front of the tv.
"Maybe it's because you're in my house." You said. "I'm done getting dressed." You turned around to look in the mirror and you watched as Bakugou slowly tilted his head towards you.
Flustered he looked away. "Looks good on you." He said starting up Black Ops III.
"Oh thanks I don't like types of clothes like this." You said grabbing the shirt.
"Tsk. It looks good I guess"

You went and sat down next to Bakugou as he played.