TWO

Even in utter embarrassment, you scanned the room.
again.

The boy with yellow and black hair. Looks like he's related to the one hero with the same hair. Means he has an electricity quirk.
The boy with the big tail: That's probably his quirk, probably powerful too.
Girl with weird earlobes, also guessing that's her quirk.
Shoto: well he's half and half, meaning one side is probably fire, but the other side, i'm not sure yet.

"Everyone put these on and head out to the PE grounds."

Aizawa held up a uniform that was baggy. Definitely more your taste. Although, to put it on you had to get dressed with the other females. Their gonna see, they'll ask questions.

Once the classroom cleared, you walked up to Aizawa.

"Im sorry sir, but I cant change into this."
"Well why not? You're going to participate." He said with a stern face, filled with curiosity
"Listen, I just cant change with the other girls, they'll say something."
"Kid, what are you even talking about?"
"I just have a few scars is all."

Unlike what you planned, He didn't let you off so easily. Honestly, it seemed like he didn't care.

In the girls locker room

You held the uniform as if it looked weird. Examining it, you took a deep breath in.

"Are you okay?" You turned around to see Uraraka, standing there with her uniform half on, tied at her waist.
She seems nice, trusting even. But, I doubt she would say anything to the others if she saw.
"Yes. Just a little insecure is all," You said letting out a nervous laugh, scratching the back of your head.
"There's no need to be. How about I stand in front of you while you change."
Yes, indeed a kind soul.
"Thank you." you whispered quietly.

As she faced you, she took her arms, spreading them out. causing you to be blocked by the sight of the other girls.

Slowly taking your uniform off, Uraraka's eyes seemed to widen.
You expected this.
Who wouldn't be surprised by the sight.

Red marks covered your body. From your collar bones, wrapping around your waist and stopping just above your knee.

She didn't say anything, but you could sense the urge she had to say something.

"I lost control, that's why their there." You said closing your eyes, throwing the suit over your shoulders.
"Oh-I...Uh I didn't mean to stare, Im sorry" She said bowing to you out of respect.
"It's okay, most people tend to, Im Y/N. Its nice to meet you."
"Yes, you too. I'm Ochako Uraraka."

You seemed to make a friend, the feeling was nice, yet unfamiliar to you at the same time.

As the both of you talked while walking outside, others watched.

"Are they friends? That was awfully quick after this morning." Said a boy named Denki
"It's not surprising, you can tell she's strong...Extremely strong. Plus, we don't even know her Kaminari." Kirishima said, even though he was curious as well.

You couldn't make out what they were talking about, but you knew it was about you.

"What's your quirk?"
Your attention came back to Uraraka.
"Hm? Sorry, I got distracted"
"Um. Your quirk, What is it?" she said pointing at your waist.
You didn't like when people asked about it. You didn't like it at all.
"I don't really like to talk about it, sorry."
"Oh no it's okay, I was just curious."

"Huh!? We are gonna miss the ceremony sir."

You weren't paying attention, knowing Aizawa said something, you didn't hear him.