THREE

English class with Present Mic was definitely not your favorite thing.
Especially as your last class.
He was just so loud and that bothered you.

You sat in the front behind Izuku.
The boy always seemed off to you.
It just felt like he wasn't telling people something.
"I just don't get it...is he saying if the punctuation is different...i wonder if i can ace this class...the teacher is so loud..."

The boy wasn't annoying, but you already had your teacher annoying you.
You tapped his shoulder to get his attention.
"Ahhh! oh, hi, sorry about that"
"Its fine but can you stop mumbling, it's a little annoying."
"I didn't even know I was doing it, my apologies."

You felt a little bad for saying it, but you just wanted to get the assignment done after instruction.

"I want you to take all your knowledge from a book you've read and write a 3 page report about it. Thats all, get starteddd" Present Mic said winking to the class with his thumb up.

This was easy for you.
You've read many books, many.
So, you chose your favorite one about hero's.

You're pretty quick with writing.
After about four-five minutes, you walked up to Present Mic.
Holding your paper up near your face, you said,
"Here's my paper, i'm finished." Present Mic gave you a weird look.
"Its three pages not one"
You separated the sheets, showing five pieces of paper.
Present Mic was impressed.

This was too easy for my age.

"Okay everyone, if you didn't finish. Finish it tonight and hand it to me tomorrow . Have a greatttt day!" Once again with the thumbs up.

You grabbed your bag and threw your katana over your shoulder.

As you walked out of the classroom, you were stopped.
"Hey Y/N"Uraraka said, "Did you finish the assignment?"
"Yah, I finished it in a few minutes. It wasn't that hard."
"Oh wow, in that case. Is it possible i can go to your house to finish it. I really need help on the citing part?" She paused. "As long as its okay with your parents of course" She said clapping her hands together.
"Trust me, they won't care. But, sure, I won't mind. Meet me at the main gate."

You never had any one over at your apartment. Which, it was nice because you never had it messy.

Outside at the gate

You leaned against one of the gate pillars, with one leg up.

"What the hell are you doing?" Bakugou said walking toward you with a dumbfounded look on his face.
"I don't see why it matters to you." You said looking at him with a smirk.
"Heh! I was just asking you idiot."
"No, you're simply here cause you want to know my quirk right?" You said trying to act as if you can read his mind. "Or, you're here because you're still pissed I beat you."
"Tsk. What the hell do you know?"
"A lot actually..." you said putting a finger on your chin looking up.

You looked over and saw Uraraka waving at you.
"Well, that's my cue." You said to Bakugou heading to Uraraka, leaving him confused.

Once you got to her you smiled, letting her know you were ready to go.
"My mom said if im gone to late to just stay over, so i'll try and do this quick that way I don't upset your parents"

I've never even had someone sleep over. You thought to yourself looking down at her.
You just realized she was shorter than you.
"Actually, you can stay the night if you want. My parents...won't mind" You said with a sarcastic laugh.
"Oh, co-"
"Hey, where are you two going?" Mina said jumping into our conversation.
"Oh, shes gonna help me with the english work. We are headed to her house right now." Uraraka said with soft eyes.
"Would you mind if I tagged along it sounds fun. Oh, right, Im Mina. You're Y/N right?"
You nodded your head answering both questions.